Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

There's no delays in the Tripler placing, hardly ever even has been. The delays are in JSS-position placing.

Nope. there is a delay in the Tripler placing because unlike before that after a few minutes, we can view our positions in the tripler that was purchased. Lately, when we buy positions, tripler positions may seems to have a delay and we can view it after a couple of hours or a day before we could see the tripler poisition/s. The JSS position placing is indeed having delay also. Maybe the delays in placing Tripler positions because a lot are buying positions all at once so the system might have a slow down.

Oh, I haven't had any delays with my Triplers, and I purchase them pretty much on daily basis. granted I don't always check it straight after, they have always been in for the following day's commission. Oh well, my bad then ;)

Oh, I haven't had any delays with my Triplers, and I purchase them pretty much on daily basis. granted I don't always check it straight after, they have always been in for the following day's commission. Oh well, my bad then ;)

Pinay, yes there's no delays in the tripler placing of position in here. What I mean is that a days back that the tripler placement has encountered some delays but now everything is doing fine. They also activated their traffic exchange which will also help the program earn additional income from advertisers.

Yes, there was some delays happened you can even read some announcement regarding that matter. Well, by tomorrow I am going to purchase another position in here as my account balance will reach 10 dollars.

Yeah. But I think it that issue was already resolved. I haven't check my earnings yet but I am sure that I can purchase another tripler position by the end of the weeks since my balance will reach $10 again.

I bought one position in here today, yes, there is no delay with the placing of the positions in here as it was placed fast though I didn't get any confirmation with my email as I usually check it on my email account if it was place already.

I bought one position in here today, yes, there is no delay with the placing of the positions in here as it was placed fast though I didn't get any confirmation with my email as I usually check it on my email account if it was place already.

I see. So the notification emails is haven't yet arrive in your mailbox? If you received the notification mail coming from JBP, that only means that your position/s purchased were already placed. I am still waiting for my funds again to reach $10 so I can compound and hope by the end of this month I will reach at least $3 per day in here.

It's been now two days without commission for me, yet I see my referrals getting theirs. I think I'll go to sleep now, and if there's still no commission (even for one day) paid in the morning, I need to send a support ticket.

edit.

----------------------------------------------------Attention 7/5/2012 12:15 PM EST ----------------------------------------------------

Substantial growth of our member base has necessitated the enhancement and optimization of our JSS-Tripler Daily Earning payout system. We are currently running Wednesday earnings which will be followed by Thursday earnings. Some members did not receive earnings on Tuesday and that will also be resolved shortly. Thank you for your patience. Rest assured that every JSS-Tripler position will always pay out the full 150%.

So yeah, I've gotten my Wednesday commission now, and apparently will be getting yesterday's payment soon enough. All's good :)

its ok. You will learn eventually how the program works. At the beginning its indeed confusing but aftr some time, you will learn frm it. As of the moment, the site undergone a maintenance so we will just wait for it because they are solving the issues regarding the delays of daily earnings.

I think JBP is undergoing some system maintenance as i am unable to access the site to check my earnings here. Hopefully this is going to solve all issues and increase the capacity of their system to support new members registering to this site on a daily basis.

I currently have 4 active positions here and i'm planning to keep on compounding my earnings until i reach 25 positions then i will make my first withdrawal. I haven't tried the traffic exchange i guess 25 sites per week won't hurt although i don't see it as something i will prioritize since i think it will take a month or 2 before i even make my first withdrawal here.

I think JBP is undergoing some system maintenance as i am unable to access the site to check my earnings here. Hopefully this is going to solve all issues and increase the capacity of their system to support new members registering to this site on a daily basis.

I currently have 4 active positions here and i'm planning to keep on compounding my earnings until i reach 25 positions then i will make my first withdrawal. I haven't tried the traffic exchange i guess 25 sites per week won't hurt although i don't see it as something i will prioritize since i think it will take a month or 2 before i even make my first withdrawal here.

Yeah. They are currently on maintenance so all we need to do is just to wait for the site to come back. I am looking forward that all of the issues regarding the program daily earnings will be resolved so that all earnings will be back to normal again. I hope that this maintenance would not take long.

PAYING

PAYING

My next payment received on time :

Date: 7/7/2012 5:08 AM

Batch: 102321694

From Account: U3370318 (justbeenpaid)

Amount: $20.24

Memo: Withdrawal from JSS Account

Thank you.

i am relatively having a high expectancy to jbp jss tripler . I just started joining the program and i am trying now to understand the whole process . I've heard a great feedbacks from the people joining on it so I think I am starting to put my 75% trust to them. I am excited to buy position coming from my own pocket ,that's why i am working hard to earn from online works.

I hope the very frequent downtime and days without commission doesn't hint about the program doing bad. I think I should start to withdraw my funds out, even though I've only reached $8/d now, which is still lower than my plans were. The system just seems a bit too unstable really...

i think we should do that dude, as we know there are some review nowadays about this program, it seems i also will do the same but i will waiting until all of my position in tripler is 0 and after that i withdraw all the money i have, and will focused on the JSS matrix earning, so far i have about 5 position left(JSS).

I hope the very frequent downtime and days without commission doesn't hint about the program doing bad. I think I should start to withdraw my funds out, even though I've only reached $8/d now, which is still lower than my plans were. The system just seems a bit too unstable really...

Well. I will also going to withdraw once my earnings reach the minimum payout in here. I just hope that everything will be doing fine now so that members will not going to be in panic regarding the delay of daily earnings. I will surely withdraw $20 at least in here just to cover my funds invested in the program. But I do believe that JBP will resolve this and let's just wait for a week or 2 since they are going to expand their servers to optimize the daily earnings.

I've seen a lot of payment proofs and that only means that JBP keeps paying. I purchased another position in the tripler for a total of 32 already. Some of my friend are really earning well from this program as they even use their own capital but they just simply promote this program so they have able to earn good and his succeeded with JBP.

that is so much position, that earning per day must be more than $1 per day, so far i still waiting for the next restart to make another purchase here, it will be careful to invest here not just jump into it because some of my friend bought position but after 2 months their position affected by restart and all of them converted to JSS matrix.

But I do believe that JBP will resolve this and let's just wait for a week or 2 since they are going to expand their servers to optimize the daily earnings.

I sure hope so, and I hope they haven't already reached the point where there's no more (or should I say, not enough) money inflow - this shouldn't happen yet, but as most of the people will only invest small (~100 USD) and keep compounding, there is a certain limit for the program to stop functioning.

I'll just let my commission run to $50 and take that out, then see what's the situation and act accordingly. As I have three days for no commission, and three weeks for no JSS matrix (have two waiting), I'm bit undecided about this program.

edit.Just received $ 7.60 and $ 7.80 payment (the missing days), yet I still think that I'll just wait few days more and withdraw most of my investment out, and then just continue with the compounding.

@rage35 It didn't arrived at all as I checked my INBOX, and SPAM, I didn't see any confirmation so perhaps it was another issue so hopefully JBB can resolve all the issue because members having some issues especially the slow loading, I often experienced the slow loading sometime it didn't even load.

I sure hope so, and I hope they haven't already reached the point where there's no more (or should I say, not enough) money inflow - this shouldn't happen yet, but as most of the people will only invest small (~100 USD) and keep compounding, there is a certain limit for the program to stop functioning.

I'll just let my commission run to $50 and take that out, then see what's the situation and act accordingly. As I have three days for no commission, and three weeks for no JSS matrix (have two waiting), I'm bit undecided about this program.

edit.Just received $ 7.60 and $ 7.80 payment (the missing days), yet I still think that I'll just wait few days more and withdraw most of my investment out, and then just continue with the compounding.

Well. I have visited the JBP site and was surprised that I was credited 1 day daily earnings. When I check JSS tripler it cannot be reached and they are having maintenance for that program. Well. I will just wait for them to fix and resolve these things so that I can start compounding and also, withdraw some of my money and then just keep compounding.