Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JSS Tripler - http://tripler.justbeenpaid.com

header1.jpg

JSS-TRIPLER DETAILS

Basically, You Earn 2% per Day or 60% per Month! No sponsoring Requirements. Use Daily Compounding to Increase Your Earnings! Make Daily Withdrawals to Get Your Money Out! This may be one of the easiest and best ways to earn money you've ever seen!

We Regularly Apply the "Cash Acceleration Bonus" (CAB) to Speed Up Your Earnings! Sponsor People to Earn 10% Referral Bonuses on the First Level and 5% on the Second! Withdraw this Money Daily, or Use It to Further Compound and Increase Your Earnings!

The basic formula JSS-Tripler uses is to apply 80% of funds received to pay unexpired positions. This means that every position bought enables JSS-Tripler to pay 40 positions for a day. This makes "cash acceleration" possible. JSS-Tripler has a "Cash Acceleration Bonus" (CAB) feature. From time to time, JSS-Tripler uses CAB to pay extra bonuses to members.

You Can Start with Just $10 and Turn It into a Fortune!

The total cash earnings per position is $15 or 150%. The further $15 is paid in the form of JSS positions. When four of your JSS-Tripler positions have matured and earned you $15 each, you get a JSS position that pays you $60 when it cycles. This amounts to $15 per JSS-Tripler position. This is how your money is tripled. You also receive 2 free "placements" per JSS position.

All Similar Programs (Usually Called Revenue-Share Programs, Doublers, Cyclers, Autosurfs, or HYIPs) Slow Down, Stall, and Disappear. Fortunately, JSS-Tripler is Indefinitely Sustainable!

Enrich Yourself by Joining the JSS-Tripler Money Stampede!

It works a lot like ad2million, but you get $60 or 150% of 4 positions in another cycler/matrix after you get 150%.

Each position expires at 150% gain with 2% daily, but when 4 positions get to the point, it'll move to cycler/matrix and get another 150%, thus make it triple returns.

This expiration and going out of cycle of positions, in my opinion, will make it easier to sustain long time and the worst case of scenario is you get 150% for 75 days even if you don't get 150% back from the second stage.

This program is a part of a group of programs by Just Been Paid, but you don't have to upgrade on JBP to buy positions.

Anyway, I really regretted not jumping on ad2million early and this program looks very promising. :P

Minimum withdrawal is $20

JSS - Tripler - another ad2million?

I have not join admillion yet, and i need to see how it works before jumping into this one, firstly i will like to see some payment proofs before investing in them.

This program is a recent offshoot from Just Been Paid, which has been paying over a year.

Still there are proofs of payment from early investors on other forums.

I amassed $4.00, and I'll be able to make a payout request in a couple of days.

Got a referral commission payment.

Date: March 01, 2011 12:19:35 PM

Amount Sent: $5.00 USD

Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!

Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com

Reference Number: 44884-69C83-F4A4C,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

this one looks promising and i have seen a lot of promotions already. however, i am still working on my positions in AD2million and if this proves to be the same as ad2 then im in. i will just have to wait for more feedbacks and funds to get in here.

I think you're doing right. Make some money from a2m invest the money on this tripler. :P

I repurchased another position today. I'm planing to repurchase positions without withdrawing until I have 25 positions, then go half & half.

this one is getting more popular day by day. i notice most people are promoting this one saying about similarities to ad2million and i guess thats one of the main reasons why people join. i am still looking for good offers and will join this one soon.

this one is getting more popular day by day. i notice most people are promoting this one saying about similarities to ad2million and i guess thats one of the main reasons why people join. i am still looking for good offers and will join this one soon.

What kind of offers?

Did you check the red link on the bottom of the opening post?

For sure,am also planning to join this program,since it's also offering the same return as add2million and there's no minimum withdrawal unlike add2million 10$ minimum withdrawal.

Actually it has higher minimum at $20.

Yeah, invest here with your earning from Ad2million.

I'll make you 2% daily, and a fall back plan for in case. :lol:

yeah that's my plan :D

But since I don't have many positions at ad2m, so I need more time there to collected funds before I jump here :)

The site also has so many menus inside, I think I will check em out all of that menus :)

Everyone keep saying something about buying line and getting cycled, i want to know if it is the thing as online money cycler? What will happen if new lines are not bought. Or can somebody explain it to me.

Everyone keep saying something about buying line and getting cycled, i want to know if it is the thing as online money cycler? What will happen if new lines are not bought. Or can somebody explain it to me.

Well, there are positions or shares but no lines.

The single line cyclers which you mentioned work as one postion or spot cycles out with 2, 3 or more positions are bought.

However on this system, 40 positions are cycled although only 2% when 1 position is purchased.

There will be no cycles if there is no new positions are purchased.

So for the members of both ad2million and JSS Tripler, which one is better in your opinion?

I'll go with Tripler, if I have to start now, since it's less than 3 weeks old compared to 6+ months.

Tripler is better suited for longer run with cycling the positions out.

Ad2million is more profitable with never expiring positions.

I am planning to upgrade my membership here , I am just waiting for my referral to be ready also. I don't still understand much the earning scheme on this site but I commonly hear that this will be the next ad2million, earning 20 cents per position but the difference is , there is expiration of positions here in JSS. :D

So in here when you get cycled out your investment will be return? Right? Then i think it will be okay and you can re-buy position if you so want.

You get 150% when you cycle including your initial payment, then it goes to the JSS matrix for another 150% if you have 4 positions cycled out.

You'll be repurchased anytime when there are enough, $10 in your account.

Yeah,this site is offering a good return and i think it's much good than ad2million,since there's no minimum withdrawal,and unlike ad2million,it's not popular yet.So like what memoney said,it won't do them any harm to advertise in forums with great activities like DMT.And for sure,they will have more investors to their line

Yeah,this site is offering a good return and i think it's much good than ad2million,since there's no minimum withdrawal,and unlike ad2million,it's not popular yet.So like what memoney said,it won't do them any harm to advertise in forums with great activities like DMT.And for sure,they will have more investors to their line

hhmmm yeah, I think you can turn your $200 here to $900 as my friend calculated it well. but you need to plan it well. the positions here expires onc eyou reach $15 , so you need to be keen in repurchasing and also managing positions here.

First withdrawal.

It took about 13 hours after the request.

Date: March 08, 2011 12:25:37 AM

Amount Sent: $28.00 USD

Sender Name: JustBeenPaid!

Sender Email: michael@bigbooster.com

Reference Number: 5F80E-*****-9BBA9