Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Veil-Project

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Best webhosting?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

tolleymarsha

tolleymarsha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Which is the best web hosting.

Andy

Andy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
I would suggest you to try out Serveria, it’s a kind of hosting company you will feel pretty comfortable with. I have my HYIP site hosted by them since last 2 years and it’s running ultra-smoothly without no downtime at all and it’s even more necessary for me to have such necessary due to obviously running a risky site like HYIP, it’s just a moment that can destroy my reputation, so I need the best hosting provider that guarantees of 100% Uptime and that’s what I get with them at a reasonable price!

Bonnie Berry

Bonnie Berry

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

I completely agree with Andy, it’s true that Serveria is indeed the king in hosting industry and I am pretty pleased that with low cost, I can get so many stuff like 32GB DDR3 RAM, 1Gbit/100Mbit port, Up to 10 clean IPS and also they have excellent Dedicated Quad Core package, it’s one of the best seller in recent years!

siteseohost

siteseohost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Best web hosting is depends on its purpose. ordinary topics hosting is different from sensitive topic hosting and has different of hosting server specification requirement.

Arvaroh

Arvaroh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I would suggest you to try out Serveria, it’s a kind of hosting company you will feel pretty comfortable with. I have my HYIP site hosted by them since last 2 years and it’s running ultra-smoothly without no downtime at all and it’s even more necessary for me to have such necessary due to obviously running a risky site like HYIP, it’s just a moment that can destroy my reputation, so I need the best hosting provider that guarantees of 100% Uptime and that’s what I get with them at a reasonable price!

Is there a free trial period?

Arvaroh

Arvaroh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I advise you to test the quality of the hosting. You can choose a hosting with a free trial period. Here is a free testing tool host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/Create I upload the site to the hosting, test the following indicators:
- page loading speed;
- uptime;
- response time;
- port;
- Trace.
After receiving the statistics, you can draw conclusions.

Bonitta

Bonitta

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

For a true Fully managed web hosting with 24x7 server monitoring and support which I personally did not get from GoDaddy, later I found https://hostovita.pl

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,493 posts

If I remember correctly then bluehost is cheap and also namecheap is good.