Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether the delay and requotes make you irritated?

This is not always happening, i mean requoting is not something that you will face as you keep trading in this 3 months, i only face around 5 requotes/delays.Everything is going well and the order that i ordered executed in relatively short time. But for sure generally, delay and requote are so bad.

• 2 months later...

Requote is really bad, it is just the same as delay . You will lost more of your money if you are not careful usually you ended up getting bigger/smaller price which is painful since you must work more in order to get more bucks from it.

They irritate me only when I traded near news time, but now I don't trade news especially the high impact ones as slippage is very common on brokers now a days and variable spread makes our entry at a very bad point.

some friends ever complained to the broker server they use. they mean using an account with the type of outside ECN. I think the type of ECN accounts will benefit No re-quotes, delays nor interventions as of now I feel in trading I did in TICKMILL

how about you think ? 

Any delay in the server or improper server confiduration can result to a trader's loss. I first trade with little funds in any broker I am trading with to ascertain how good their trading system is because that is the first thing first.