Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Midasgoldfund-Midasgoldfund.com

the site faq session has many errors and looks like the admin is using a copied faq since the site home page information state the site accept liberty reserve and perfect money but the faq session indicate the site accept alertpay, liberty reserve and perfect money erroneously.

Usually a hyip site is good for maintenance for two reasons. One is that its adding codes when to stop paying. Like for example if a certain level of deposit has been reach the site will stop paying or if the certain level of withdrawal has been reach its stop paying. About the upgrade. I don't think its true. Lets face it. No hyip last forever. And usually its only last about six months. Why will admin upgrade its system if the admin itself know that his site will not last that long?

this program continues to be the one with top performance,

they have paid for around two months for now, very soon investors can move to the third round of the plan,

reinvesting their funds to the program,

they are really doing good that few more rounds can be run with them successfully.

I just cashed out my first $1.12 from the 10$ investment I made through AlertPay. It isn't instant but they paid me quite fast - only a few minutes which is a great response. I sure hope they won't become like FCO though.

the program is very stable and active as well, that finally I have deposited $10 to this program today as

I feel the program is worth to take a risk of $10 minimum,

this program has been paying for 54 days so far, and I expect them to pay for few more months to come,

so that I could be able to BEP as well as earn good profits from this hot program.

Midas Gold Fund Admin's News Letter Update March 26, 2011 8:41 PM GMT + 8

Hello

We would like to announce the introduction of our phone and sms support. You may call Midas Gold Fund at: +1 (773) - 819 - 5186 or SMS the same number. This is another additional means of reaching us apart from our website. We are extremely excited to offer voice and sms support.

Thank You,

Midas Gold Fund

after I registered with them, along with the welcoming message, I have also received that phone support mail as well,

nice to know that the program is very much concerned about their investors that

they are also offering phone support we can utilize offline as well,

these features just strengthen the program that intends to run for a long time in the hyip industry.

Right now this site is getting stable. Its getting stronger right now. Looking at alexa rating I see this site is still increasing alexa rating. In fact its growing strong until now. Right now I can say its safe to say that this site is still good to invest and keeps on paying for another three months if I use alexa rating.

What can I say. In last seven days this site has 10% increase of activity and in a month 39%. Its a great increase. I'm hoping that this site will keep on increasing activity in two more months or more. As long the activity increases I'm sure that your investments is safe in here.

this program has been paying me on time, the maximum I ever waited for a payment after sending the withdrawal request is for 3 hours,

and within that time limit I was paid from the program,

I have just invested only a $10 here, but I feel like the program looks like very stable for now that even more risk can be taken at this stage.

newsletter from the admin, MGF, as on 2nd April.

Midas Gold Fund Newsletter

All Perfect Money and AlertPay withdrawal requests are on schedule with our payout schedule and are all processed as of this moment. We are still waiting for LibertyReserve.com to come back online. When their systems come back online, your Liberty Reserve requests will be paid shortly after.

Thank You,

Midas Gold Fund

https://midasgoldfund.com

latest mail update from the MGF admin received 3 hours ago, on latest LR updates they got !

Liberty Reserve Update

We received an update from Liberty Reserve. Read it below:

"Dear Clients,

Thank you for your patience. We sincerely apologize for the prolonged delay. We appreciate your continued support as we are about to finish testing our replaced equipment. Please note that the issue is purely technical and poses no risk to your funds or personal data. Liberty Reserve will be back, as it always have been. We anticipate to finish up the configuration before the end of the weekend.

Please note that once system is back up you may experience slight delays in accessing our system due to increased traffic.

We are sorry for this inconvenience."

Thank You,

Midas Gold Fund

MGF has been active sending us updates regularly on the payments issue,

now that the main processor that is we venture with MGF is LR,

as MGF accepts only LR and PM as the currencies to deposit to them or to withdraw from the program,

I hope to see MGF start paying once LR returns.

all the pending withdrawals have been processed from the program and the latest newsletter regarding the same LR payments !

Liberty Reserve Payouts processed

We have finished the long process of paying out all pending Liberty Reserve payouts as of the writing of this email. There were several thousand payouts to process and took us a significant amount of time to finish processing them all. Liberty Reserve is back online and our Liberty Reserve payout schedule is back on track with our Alert Pay and Perfect Money payout schedule.

Thank You,

Midas Gold Fund

Although the site offers reasonable rates, and has an attractive design, plus it still pays so far already,

but I feel that it will not continue for a long time, because I think that sites that offer profit rates higher than 2% per day,

can not continue to pay more than A few months .

Mah,i think this program might last longer,because this program has a stable plan and has what it takes to be a big hyip,to me,it's just starting,since this program is paying regularly and members here aren't complaining yet,hope they stay longer though.

few hours ago, the admin on forums where he is active answering members queries, has announced that the next press release will be released within 24 hours,

so I am exited to see the latest update from this successful program,

there must be some interesting news, anyway, everything is going normal here after LR has been up and working, so far so good.