Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Midasgoldfund-Midasgoldfund.com

I'm not the Admin

Until recently, The highly profitable arena of hard asset commodity trading has been reserved for the extraordinarily wealthy of the world. A complex and cryptic environment has been broken down by Midas Gold Fund. Now the wealth building tool of precious metals investing is available to the novice or expert investor on a global scale through investment in Midas Gold Fund.

Midas Gold Fund is a privately held investment company involved in the trading of precious metals. Midas Gold Fund covers the entire life cycle of the Gold industry through the utilization of the contacts we have built.

Midas Gold Fund team members have built relationships in the Gold industry from start to finish in the production of Gold. Midas Gold Fund works with mines, refineries, and distributors of Gold bullion to generate profit for our investors.

Midas Gold Fund's expertise in the life cycle of Gold production allows us to maximize revenue and therefore maximize profits for our investors. Midas Gold Fund team members have a hand in all aspects of the Gold industry from start to finish. Our involvement in the complete life cycle of Gold production allows for a lucrative bottom line. A lucrative bottom line means the passing on of greater profits to our investors.

Gold is at its highest demand and only has increased in value during the recent global recession. The Midas touch is not mythical. Obtain it today with Midas Gold Fund.

Site link

https://midasgoldfund.com/?ref=Mayur

midasgoldfund_468.gif

this one paying for around one month, has been advertised everywhere and very popular in the industry now,

latest payout from this program is today, so the status of the program is active and paying,

their 10% referral commission is definitely a plus point for them to get funds flow into the program,

hopefully they should keep paying for few more rounds successfully.

In their few weeks being online they manage to get 1000 members, well I don't doubt that because I also find the plans they have reasonable and sustainable for the site to carry on for a long period. I will see if I could spare some of my funds here as I really have so many programs to consider investing now.

• Upvote 1

hosted on dedicated server, also the plan term is just thirty days and then the principal will be returned at the end of the term,

not so long to get back the principal, this is definitely a good option for the investors instead of principal locked for a long term,

so it's been easier that we can make a test spend and hopefully the program should pay for few rounds successfully.

Well this one is sure going to be the next investment giant and if you are lucky to invest in it now that will be okay. I do better go check their plans again to see if i might join them. I will keep you guys posted if i join them.

I think this program is very sustainable since it advertise on various forum sites so it's paying very good amount for promoting their plans... MIdas god funds company has also exchanging opportunity, that I have used before... Although 1.7% could be somehow low ROI but as they will pay back our investment after end of period so definitely it's good profitable as well..

That's one of the strong point why i find this program unique.It's really good to invest here.Just like what yogesh said,this program admin really have a plan for this program.Advertising it in different forums.I think the roi is good and since this program is a bit trusted,there's no hurry.

7 day 0.00730 -0.6% Change in Reach over the trailing 7 day period

This site is new and yet its stabilizing now. Other hyip that has the same age with this site is claiming still but this one even have some little drops in activity. Another week of monitoring will show us if this site is going strong or going down.

Midas Gold Fund Admin's News Letter Update March 01, 2011 6:44 PM GMT + 8

Midas Gold Fund Investors,

Our investor relations is currently preparing the release of a new press release to keep our investors well informed of all on going projects with Midas Gold Fund. This will be Midas Gold Fund's second press release. The first was released on the 13th of February. Please read it on our website at this address:

https://midasgoldfund.com/index.php?a=news#4

We would like to thank our investor community for their support and the growth that can be attested to it. Midas Gold Fund has achieved an international investor base globally of over 1500 active investors. Our company is reaching a global audience and its growth is achieved because of this. Several projects I have planned since 2009 are going into full effect due to public investor support. Information relating to these projects will be released in time as they go forward.

Midas Gold Fund team members are working hard for you our investors. Stay close to your email inbox as our next Press Release is sent out later this week.

If you have not checked out our social networking pages, you may view them at the following links:

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/midasgoldfund

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midas-...96345023708882

Sincerely,

Warren Lincoln

President

Midas Gold Fund

https://midasgoldfund.com

a great investment project over here, paying for more than one month for now,

and the latest payment proofs available are of 3rd March,

I think the investors are in the second round now,

the ROI 1.7% is good and also the program pays on weekends too, hope that they stay for many more months successfully.

Midas Gold Fund Admin's News Letter Update March 05, 2011 11:15 PM GMT + 8

"DDOS Attack in the site"

Hello

We suffered a massive DDOS attack today. Our DDOS protection, Dragonara was quick to filter it. It was a heavy attack almost maxing out our protection so our DDOS protection has been upgraded. If you cannot view the site, it may take a few hours to become available to you with the changes in DDOS protection.

Always find the latest up to the minute news in regard to Midas Gold Fund by following us on Facebook and Twitter.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midas-...96345023708882

Twitter: http://twitter.com/midasgoldfund

Sincerely,

Warren Lincoln

President

Midas Gold Fund

Midas Gold Fund Admin's News Letter Update March 06, 2011 05:05 PM GMT + 8

"Moved into a new and improved DDOS protection"

Hello Midas Gold Fund Members,

As of this moment, everyone should be able to access our website since we moved into a new and improved DDOS protection filter. DNS Propagation takes time depending on your Internet Service Provider. If you happen to still not be able to access our website, please email us your IP address so we may check to see if it has been blocked on accident in the changeover in our DDOS protection. The DDOS attack was quickly filtered within a few quick hours. The rest depends on how fast your Internet Service Provider updates their DNS records.

Additionally, I would like to announce we will be participating in a live chat session on the Money-News-Online.com blog where anyone may join in and discuss Midas Gold Fund. I believe this will be a great way to discuss anything involving Midas Gold Fund with current investors as well as many other interested parties.

Join us on money-news-online.com/blog in the live chat this upcoming Wednesday, March 9th, 2011 at 19:00GMT.

Sincerely,

Warren Lincoln

President

Midas Gold Fund

But this news isn't good to me.Firstly,i have had experience of programs goingover to moneynewsonline,and wow,after gaining investors,it practically turn scam.Looks like our dear midasgoldfund is getting there.But i fervently pray,this one wouldn't end up like others.

MGF being advertised on many forums and monitoring sites, with the paying status till now,

I don't think they will be closing that soon,

as the ROI is not so high, here, few programs with same kind of plans have managed to stay online for more than six months in the hyip history.

I pray they do,well,from experience,90% of hyips that choose to advertise in forums has that plan of staying long enough for investors to gain more and more,likewise them.

I think they will surely last longer,because with the money spent by this program admin for advertising his hyip,it wouldn't just go off like that.

It has been widely known that if any hyip went to MNO for promotion, that the site will turn to scam anytime. But i have my doubt about this believe. I have made it a point of duty to always see when a site is review over there and see the life span of it. Most last for longer than.

MidasGoldFund Admin's News Letter Update March 14, 2011 12:34 PM GMT + 8

Midas Gold Fund How-To

As we approach 2000 active investors and a more active than ever support system, we have decided to talk a little about the basics of investing in Midas Gold Fund. Due to part of our marketing division, we are receiving traffic from many who have little to no experience in international borderless e-currencies such as AlertPay, Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money.

Starting with the e-currencies themselves. AlertPay, Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money facilitate the transfer of funds across international borders with ease. The three companies allow an offshore investment company such as ours to accept investors from any country in the world from as little as $10 to investors who are of high net worth in the six figures.

The most popular and easiest form of investing is through Liberty Reserve. To start your investing you need to sign up for an account at www.libertyreserve.com

Your Liberty Reserve account will act as your digital banking service from where you can invest into our company and withdraw profits to.

Liberty Reserve allows funding and withdrawing quickly and with ease. It is the most used digital currency in the world. A Liberty Reserve account can be funded and withdrawn from within as little as 24 hours.

Digital currencies use exchange services who transfer your e-currency into your local currency anywhere in the world.

Funding and withdrawing with your Liberty Reserve account requires the use of an exchanger. The most used and quickest are www.ebuygold.com and www.goldexpay.com

Once you have funded your Liberty Reserve account you can use your Midas Gold Fund account and deposit funds into Midas Gold Fund using your account panel with us and begin earning interest daily. Whenever you wish to turn your Liberty Reserve funds into your local currency, you can exchange using an exchanger service. These exchangers can convert your Liberty Reserve funds immediately into your local currency via bank transfer or cash transfer services like Western Union.

Investors wishing to fund and withdraw profits immediately use Liberty Reserve as well as Perfect Money (www.perfectmoney.com). Perfect Money is very similar to Liberty Reserve and works in a similar fashion. AlertPay is quickly becoming a popular choice in global investing, but takes some time when using an AlertPay exchanger to convert into your local currency. To decide which e-currency is for you and suits your needs, read through their websites at the following links:

http://www.libertyreserve.com

http://www.perfectmoney.com

http://www.alertpay.com

Here at Midas Gold Fund we can provide investment opportunity for any investor of any type in any country in the world instantly with the utilization of Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money and AlertPay as financial facilitators of your funds.

Sincerely,

Warren Lincoln

President

Midas Gold Fund

MidasGoldFund Admin's News Letter Update March 17, 2011 12:03 AM GMT + 8

Server Under Maintenance

Our server was under maintenance for a short while to make some upgrades to ensure a better user experience with our website. Our website is receiving consistently on a daily basis more traffic. This maintenance was to provide a faster website for the increase in our traffic. If you have any issues connecting to our site, please do let us know.

Thank You,

Midas Gold Fund