Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Very Fast Execution

I was looking for an STP broker with fast execution and read good reviews about IV Brokers. I tested the classic account this week with only $100 and with the scalping robot.
The execution is so fast, I have recorded without VPS from Indonesia 6 ms and with the VPS it is 2 ms. Finally a broker that delivers fast execution like it promise.

Anyone here using the same broker?

I am, not using the same broker but i used to trade in IV broker and their service seems fine, based on some people that are using them said that they are actually ECN which i thought the same that is why scalper becomes more comfortable when using it, Everything about them are fine, you can trust it.

• 2 months later...

IVbroker seems doing well i also have few experience around 2 or 3 months before i know that i won't be try their real account because of high minimum deposit that time. As far as i know ECN brokers offer nearly the same time of execution since they have access to the market.

• 4 weeks later...

@sidejob: Talking about IVBroker then i must say they has fast execution and it is an ECN so we don't have to questioning it. I rarely see any type of STP or DMA broker that offers fast execution as fast as ECN, especially when there are more request in the market.