Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

opulentia -opulentia.ch

Opulentia is a private investment program based in Switzerland.

Two investment plans.

Three level affiliate program!

Minimum investment amount is only $1.

Payment options: LibertyReserve, Perfect Money, GlobalDigitalPay

Success and expertise of our managers is a guarantee of very small risk of company failures, which actually means that you, as our fellow investor, will not lose any funds invested with us.

User-selectable compound level

Fast and efficient support team

No need to submit the source of income

JOIN

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opulentia Admin's News Letter Update March 09, 2011 8:19 PM GMT + 8

It has been 1 month since we started our online business and we must admit that the response from countries all over the world has exceeded even our best predictions and expectations. That fact makes us very pleased and confident about the future of Opulentia and we are expecting to become the leading online investment program by the end of this year.

But your support won’t put us asleep and our goal is to continuously work on making Opulentia even better!

Things are going fine and according to our plans. As you can see withdrawals are being processed within a couple of hours (average, but most of them are processed within minutes), which is pretty much better than expected 24 business hours.

If you have suggestions for new payment processors or any other ideas to improve Opulentia and make it fit to you, do not hesitate to e-mail us and we will do our best to please your needs.

Best Regards,

Opulentia Support

The minimum deposit here is available to all but the site does not seem to be attractive for me ,

I do not like the sites which allow compounding because I believe that this feature is just a means of fraud so far , so

i did not find any site allows compounding and can continue to pay a long time.

it is looking a promising and attractive program to me..the design of this site is exceptional..i feel it is very different site than the other..user can select their compound level as well as i am very impress to see the minimum investment which is just 1$ and very affordable..there is no confusing plans just 2 plans are available..i just hope it ll run for long time and paid to their investors..

Ive joined the 5th of march with the min spend. And so far its paying me like clockwork.

The site is a little different, but that dosent say anything really. I just hope i make it to bep and from there

starts the profit. Nice is that its easy to navigate inside the account:)

even though the site plans are for 365 days yet the investor can break even in 1.5 months sounds reasonable to me . if we can get any RCB offer we can break even faster

the site is having a minimum invetsment of $1 and i feel its worth to test the site as the loss is bearable if the site doesn't pay

the site design is good and it looks professional with a good script

even though the site plans are for 365 days yet the investor can break even in 1.5 months sounds reasonable to me . if we can get any RCB offer we can break even faster

the site is having a minimum invetsment of $1 and i feel its worth to test the site as the loss is bearable if the site doesn't pay

the site design is good and it looks professional with a good script

yes the timeframe for to reach bep isnt to long. Even with small amounts this one can be a fast earner. But with rcb back it goes faster. I went for goldlister and got 0,20 back.

Thats always good to do for to get started earning back the deposit faster.

Saying 1.5 month, i assumed you mean getting to break even in a month and half? The write up of this program look somehow different to me, and the site is a kinda cheap lookin, anyways if they are paying that is no problems.

• 2 weeks later...

the program is online since 6th February, that is already active for 45 days,

paying and we can see proofs around that the program paid last was on 22nd March,

I prefer the daily plan to the weekly one,

good to see the program paying for this long and hopefully they will be even more successful.

I think it's no small feat for a program to pass the 1month test that most program can't go across.

Program plans looks really reasonable,and if any one did invest with this program at the first week which this program came out,that investor will be in real pure profit now.And with such a low minimum which every investor can afford,the excuse won't be the minimum anymore,but our choice.

I have found the program quite nice and must try it,

so I have just sent $8 to this program successfully through LR to the Daily plan,

there is some news on the site as on today regarding safety of our accounts !

Safety

We would like to bring the matter of safety to your attention. In the past 3 days two of our users have contacted us requesting help in restoring their accounts. Both of our users were infected with a trojan keylogger and someone stole their passwords for all online accounts, including e-mail and ecurrencies. Only thanks to our composure, they got their Opulentia accounts back and a potential loss was averted.

A lot of people think they are safe and that it cannot happen to them. Unfortunately, it can happen to all of us. That is the reason why we advise you to always have an antivirus program installed (Kaspersky, Norton, etc.), and to update it regularly, just as you should update your system, and, besides that, you should be very careful about what you run on your computer as well. Be careful now, rather then later, as it might be too late then.

One thing that many people did not notice was that you can withdraw your money using ecurrency different than the one you made your investments with. All you need to do before requesting withdrawal is to click on the "Currency Exchange" link that is located within your account.

We would also like to use this opportunity to remind you of our excellent affiliate program, which pays in three levels, with which you can earn money without investments.

Thank you for your trust.

Mar-24-2011 12:35:56 AM

Opulentia Admin's News Letter Update February 25, 2011 12:26 PM GMT + 8

Safety

We would like to bring the matter of safety to your attention. In the past 3 days two of our users have contacted us requesting help in restoring their accounts. Both of our users were infected with a trojan keylogger and someone stole their passwords for all online accounts, including e-mail and ecurrencies. Only thanks to our composure, they got their Opulentia accounts back and a potential loss was averted.

A lot of people think they are safe and that it cannot happen to them. Unfortunately, it can happen to all of us. That is the reason why we advise you to always have an antivirus program installed (Kaspersky, Norton, etc.), and to update it regularly, just as you should update your system, and, besides that, you should be very careful about what you run on your computer as well. Be careful now, rather then later, as it might be too late then.

One thing that many people did not notice was that you can withdraw your money using ecurrency different than the one you made your investments with. All you need to do before requesting withdrawal is to click on the "Currency Exchange" link that is located within your account and complete the exchange.

We would also like to use this opportunity to remind you of our excellent affiliate program, which pays in three levels, with which you can earn money without investments.

Thank you for your trust.

Best Regards,

Opulentia Support

Opulentia seeems to be a little more serious then most programs. So far they paid not just in time but also superfast me. Every day i ask a withdrawal.

Its not a big earner but it is really a nice little program. Hoping im going to be in profit soon. Have around a month left to go, not quiet but almost.

yesterday I made my first deposit to the program, a $8 and today my account was credited with $0.17 after 24 hours of deposit,

and when I sent a request for the withdrawal of the same, I was quite surprised to see the funds in my e-currency account within 15 minutes after request,

such a fast payment processed, and I am happy to receive my first withdrawal from the program and wish to receive huge profits for a long time.

Hope this program runs that far.Am not an investor with this program,but with comments about this program from you,i think i should remove my sackcloth and start investing again,though the minimum to invest here is little,and non shall say that the minimum is holding him back.

today, as being a non trading day, there was no profit credited in my account,

so the program pays five days a week, excluding official holidays,

the ROI of $10.75 % a week is still good, if we chose the daily plan to venture with them,

or 11% weekly if we select the weekly plan option, however just a slight difference in the ROI of both the plans.

• 2 weeks later...

Opulentia Admin's News Letter Update February 22, 2011 4:48 PM GMT + 8

Opulentia: Liberty Reserve is back online! They want to apologize for the delay in payments.

We apologize for the Liberty Reserve payouts delay, but the problem was not on our side as Liberty Reserve was offline for last 4 days.

Since they are now back online, all pending payouts have been processed!

Thank you!

Best regards,

Opulentia Support

It's great that payout are to be processed again because LR is down for the past days, and now LR is up, payment processing has resumed again. I hope that there will be no downtime again in LR because it affect all investment programs.

it was good to know that the program admin was active even on LR downtime and sending updates regarding the situation then,

also after LR returned this program was one of the fast paid hyips,

they have continued to send latest updates to the members on LR news and the program payments to LR.

Cool to know that they are really consent about members welfare and funds with them,since you said they're among the first to issue out payment after libertyreserve return,well,till date,am not an investor with this program,and am i happy?Certainly no!

another fast payment arrived to my account, as usual,

no matter whenever I request my withdrawal, either on day time or night,

I have been receiving the funds withdrew within few minutes and sometimes even instant,

thanks for the great project, dear admin.