Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

opulentia -opulentia.ch

latest news update from the program regarding new processors added !

Opulentia: AlertPay and SolidTrustPay

A large number of investors asked us to add AlertPay and SolidTrustPay. We have listened to them. From today, you can invest and withdraw on Opulentia using those two processors as well.

By the way, MNO, one of the leading investment blogs, published a review about us which you can read on http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/04/07/07042011-opulentia-review-and-daily-news-from-the-industry

Thank you for your trust.

Best Regards,

Opulentia Support

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opulentia Admin's News Letter Update April 19, 2011 4:36 PM GMT + 8

As they are moving to the new server there were problems in the site

As we just went through a migration to a new server we apologize for any problems that the process might have caused. Please do understand that we must keep security our top priority, and due to the rapid expansion of our program we really required a faster and more secure server so we opted to do a relatively quick migration now rather then suffer for not doing it later. If you still can't access our site it is due to DNS propagation which is a slow process and can, depending on your region and your servers, take up to 24 hours to complete.

By the way, you can read two interviews with Mr. Beletzky here:

http://www.hyipnews.com/news/18216/EXCLUSIVE-INTERVIEW-WITH-OPULENTIA/

http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/04/16/16042011-interview-with-the-admin-of-opulentia/

Best regards,

Opulentia Support

well, I haven't experienced any loading issues with the site, lately,

the only thing I noticed in this program is that, my yesterday's payment was a few hours delayed than usual,

I think this new server migration can be the reason for the same,

till date, there is on time payments from the program so far.

• 2 weeks later...

latest news update from the program as on 30th April, 2011 regarding the program statistics !

From Opulentia

I would like to divert your attention to a superb article published on the AlertPay blog. It contains great tips about setting up your browser for safe surfing. If you did not read it, I'd recommend it. Here is the link: http://blog.alertpay.com/2011/04/gue...afely-and.html

I know we might seem to be a bit boring with all the security talk, but, believe me, in this line of work there is never enough security talk.

We don't have any big news, primarily because everything is going superbly. The growth rate of our program flew over our expectations, especially after adding AlertPay as a payment processor. We are working on a few new things, but I wont be releasing the details yet. Lets just say you will not be sorry to be our investors.

Best regards,

Daniel Beletzky

CEO at Opulentia

• 2 weeks later...

Still good and running. But its still far from its first cycle. I think the long plan really help this site sustain itself for a long time. And since theirs a long wait. Theirs a big chance that more are investing in here.

positive response from the investors about the program around,

my total investment in this program was $8 only, in single deposit,

currently, my account status on the program is that I received a total of $6 in daily payments,

so almost reached the break even point here, hope to earn great profits from the program.

Wow, all i can see in this site is purely positive feedback. Maybe i will start entering HYIP program next week when i got enough LR fund that i can be use in investing. And opulentia is on my list. I will try to invest $1 for the start.

this one has been one of the top performing hyips so far,

although I am not yet BEP here, I am sure this program keep on paying us actively till I get huge profits from this one,

I don't find any factor that can bring down this one,

they are trusted, reliable, but we should not forget to invest only affordable amounts in any program.

latest news update on their program as on 17th May, regarding few questions that were not listed in FAQ !

FAQ Update

We continue to receive a large number of e-mails with nearly identical questions, so it seems that some things are not explained very clearly on our site. Because of that we decided to clarify the items in question this way, and we shall also update our FAQ.

- Profit in Daily plan is paid on each working day. That means 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday are not working days, therefor there is no trading and no profit as well.

- Compounding percent is the percentage of profit you want to compound, which simply means adding it to the principal. If, for example, you set the compounding percent to 50%, half of your profits shall be added to the principal and the other half will be added to your available balance. In the case you invested a 100 dollars in the Daily plan that split would mean that 1.075 USD gets added to the available balance and that the other 1.075 gets added the principal.

- The minimum for a withdraw on Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money is 0.01 USD. The minimum for AlertPay is 1 USD, for SolidTrustPay 0.5 USD and for GlobalDigitalPay it is 0.1 USD. The differences exist because of the limitations of payment processors.

I hope this will indeed clarify anything that was not clear before.

By the way, today we have a little jubilee - it is exactly 100 days since we are online. It is a relatively short period, and in it we managed to become one of the leading online investment programs. We could not have achieved that without you support and, for that, we sincerely give you our thanks!

May-17-2011 10:23:30 PM

I think at this moment its better that you turn of the compounding. We really don't know how long this site is paying. But what we know is that this site will keep on paying until the investors stop investing. But for me 100 days mark has been achieved. When I'm in hyip I always try to invest in young hyip. But when it reach 100 days I make best of turning off compounding or cashout interest as much as posiible.

• 2 weeks later...

Big question right now is. Wheres the proof of payments that this site is paying? no matter how many people says that this site is paying. Theirs nothing that can beat the proof of payments .Because its the only way to know if the site is really paying or not.

Opulentia Admin's News Letter Update May 30, 2011 9:59 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

Opulentia : Tweaking our site to solve the problem in displaying the site

Dear,

We noticed that users using lower display resolutions have problems displaying our site. We have fixed that now. If you had problems viewing our site in the past, please try again.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Opulentia Support

• 2 weeks later...

opulentia Admin's News Letter Update June 08, 2011 8:52 AM GMT + 8 (wednesday)

opulentia - news

Dear

It came to our attention that you have joined our program on 2011-02-07 07:37:14, but you did not make any investments.

We would like to know whether you have any technical problems or you have just changed your mind regarding our company, and why if you did change your mind.

We offer ourselves to help you, whatever reason is for not participating in our investment business.

Best Regards,

Opulentia Support

I think that is already a standard features for many hyip sites that I know of. Its seems if you join and don't even they will always send you message until you invest. Its a good thing because its will help them get more investors. But sometimes its annoying and also sometimes we can be victim of phishing site also.

Opulentia : Admin's News Letter Update June 13, 2011 2:53 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

Opulentia : Exchanges

Dear ,

We often receive mails from inexperienced investors who ask us for advice about funding their e-currency accounts. That puts us in a bad spot, as we cant guarantee anything for any exchanger as they are independent of us and we have absolutely no control over them.

What we can say is which ones seem to work the best from the experiences we had:

1. eCardOne (www.ecardone.com) - From where we are standing they seem to be the best for funding and withdrawing using wire transfers.

2. AlertExchanger (www.alertexchanger.com) - Definitely the best as far as exchanging AlertPay goes.

Also, we would like to advise you that, prior to the usage of an Internet service (either e-currency, exchangers or investment programs), you should search for and check the experiences of other users on the Internet.

If you did not know, you can exchange your available balance between e-currencies before withdrawing through "Currency Exchange" in your account. Currently not all directions are supported, but we are working on that at the moment.

As you can see, we have been online for well over 4 months now. We had no problems and everything is going perfectly. It would not be possible without your support and for that you have our thanks.

Best Regards,

Daniel Beletzky

CEO at Opulentia

• 2 weeks later...

My dream of opening my own ecurrency is just a dream until now. But reading this news from opulentia make me think that theirs still an opportunity in ecurrency exchange. Just imagine how much I can earn if I will be connected to at least three hyip site and three ptp site. Just imagine if I do an exchange for opulentia. Problem is that theirs still some scammers out their so the risk is great when your doing an exchange.

• 2 weeks later...

Opulentia - Admin's News Letter Update June 30, 2011 1:29 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

Opulentia - Downtime

Dear ,

Due to network problems in the data center of our hosting provider, our site was unavailable for about 3 hours, from 11:00 to 14:00 GMT. The problem has been resolved and the site is online again.

We apologize for this interruption.

Best regards,

Daniel Beletzky

CEO at Opulentia

One great performing hyip program which offer quite reasonable but attractive daily roi of 2.15% for a whole year. This looks complete program as it has affordable minimum of 1$, perfect site design with good protection, attractive and sustainable plans and accepting all major payment processors so a should have in portpolio hyip.

Strategy is what make the site best and not the minimum deposit. But for sure if you invest small you loss small if the site turn to scam. But the same time you earn small also. And just think of this. If you earn 10 cents a day and cashout you get 9 cents only in LR because of LR fees. But if you earn 1 dollar a day and cashout you earn 99 cents. So you earn 9 cents more.

currently, I am earning a 17 cents a day from this program, they are very fast to send payments,

it's great to see the program living for around 150 days already,

I hope this reliable program get support from investors and grow in a big project,

this program is worth give a try.

I made just a single deposit to the program, a $8, and that investment yielded a profit of $13 so far,

I am glad that my $8 has been recovered also I am in profit with the program,

it's more than 150% I have earned from them,

and I would congratulate the program on their five months success online.

Opulentia.ch - Ecurrencies

Opulentia.ch - Admin's News Letter Update July 13, 2011 10:23 AM GMT + 8 (Wednesday)

Dear ,

As our new members often ask as to recommend an ecurrency for them to use we decided to review all of those that we accept. It is up to you to pick one that satisfies your needs completely.

- Liberty Reserve is the oldest and most popular ecurrency. As far as privacy goes, this is probably the best system as the company is registered on Costa Ricca and no account verifications are necessary. Transfers on Liberty Reserve are non-reversible which means that, once paid, the money shall remain on your account (unfortunately, that is also reason Liberty Reserve is often chosen by cyber criminals). It is not possible to directly fund or withdraw money off Liberty Reserve. There is a list of exchangers to use for that purpose here: http://www.libertyreserve.com/en/exchangers .

- Perfect Money is a system that was made as a direct competitor to Liberty Reserve, with a few small differences. One of the good things is that the number of accounts you use to login and the number of accounts you can receive money on are different which is superb as far as security goes. Perfect Money has a verification procedure, which is a must if you wish to directly fund your account using wire transfers. It is another benefit compared to LR, as you can't directly fund money on LR. Perfect Money also has a list of independent exchangers which you can see here: https://perfectmoney.com/business-partners.html . A drawback to Perfect Money is the fact that the administrators of this system are anonymous, and we have no information about them.

- AlertPay is a payment processor which works rather differently then the two we mentioned. It is registered in Canada and it respects all financial regulations in Canadian law. Verification is basically necessary and users are not anonymous. In cases of frauds and thefts, the transactions are reversible. This processor is more a competitor to PayPal then anything else. It is also the most user-friendly payment processor we accept. Direct deposits and withdrawals are possible by credit cards, bank transfers, money orders, etc. A drawback for AlertPay are their pretty high fees.

- SolidTrustPay is a payment processor similar to AlerPay. The difference is in slightly lower fees on STP. But, from our experience, this is the least popular processor. We assume that the main flaw is that there have been security breaches in the past, and even today it often happens that it is offline.

- GlobalDigitalPay is a processor similar to Liberty Reserve and Perfect money, but is a lot smaller then them as it is the newest. A positive side is that the people behind it have been in the industry for quite a few years and it is actually the same team that is behind London Golden Exchange. It also has superior technical support then the previously mentioned ones. However, there have been some problems with liquidity on GDP and we can't be certain about the causes as the administrators are not completely transparent. They did assure us, tho, that they are working on resolving the issues. What we do know is that most exchangers stopped exchanging GDP or are doing so with astronomically steep fees. We do hope that GDP will resolve these problems as it has plenty of potential. In the current moment, even though we will still accept it, we can not recommend using it until the issue has been resolved.

We hope that these short reviews will help anyone who did not decided on what processor to use yet.

Best regards,

Daniel Beletzky

I think hyip investors are much aware of the online processors,

still there is good information in the above review from the admin,

few members may not know about new processors like STP, GDP etc,

the latest review on payment processors from the admin is useful for newbies of hyip industry.