Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rbcforex - rbcforex.ru

Aikhen

RBC-Forex is a leader in providing services in the Forex market in Russia and CIS countries. We offer the best terms of trade and the fastest external access to international markets.

We have a complete liability to you for any monetary and trade issues. Trading, through us, you can be sure that you get really high-quality service and your earnings will be displayed in time.

We offer forex services not only to professionals who can earn thousands of dollars a day, but new traders. For us there is no difference between the client, a professional trading on Forex and beginners, earned his first $ 10. You can trade on the dollar bill (no restrictions on deposit) or on a cent (the deposit is shown in cents, and can be traded on the sum of one hundred times smaller). You can start trading from 10 cents.

We hope you become our client and really learn how to multiply their own funds, opening a path to complete financial freedom and independence.

Funding option: WMZ,Bank wire

www.rbcforex.ru

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SCAM ALERT: 2010-02-04: The FPA Scam Investigations Committee has confirmed a scam complaint against this broker.

i urge traders not to do business with this company.

Thanks mate for update here and think it will be help others before selection. although i am not here in this broker but after knowing it i am really happy that if i accidentally will go there then what happen becaus ei try to find new broker sometime for bonus.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

this one accepted bank wire and WMZ and i think this one is russian site, since i don't know too much about the language they have in the homepage, from what i see this program now looks like forex broker and beside of it, why they have .org domain and not .com domain which make me aware with them.