Eobot : Cloud mining and Bitcoin mining made easy
Eobot is the easiest, cheapest, and best way to mine Bitcoin, Litecoin, BlackCoin, Namecoin, Dogecoin, NautilusCoin, Darkcoin, Vertcoin, BitSharesX, CureCoin, Peercoin, NXT, and SysCoin. Whether or not you use our Cloud Mining or your own hardware, you can mine any cryptocurrency, regardless if it is based on a SHA-256 or Scrypt algorithm.
How the Cloud Mining/Hashing Works?
- Let us mine for you with our hardware in the cloud
- Immediate results, mining updates every 60 seconds
- Can own fractions of cloud instances, if desired
- No heat or hardware to maintain
- Choose payout in any displayed cryptocurrency
- Purchase once, own and mine forever
- No returns/exchanges
- (Cloud SHA-256) SHA-256 algorithm, 1.0 GHS (1000 MHS) per 1.0 cloud instance owned
- (Cloud SHA-256) Follows Bitcoin difficulty, which in the past has increased exponentially. This means payouts will likely be reduced over time, unless the price of Bitcoin rises to keep pace
- (Cloud Scrypt) Scrypt algorithm, 1.0 KHS per 1.0 cloud instance owned
- (Cloud Scrypt) Follows Litecoin difficulty, which in the past has increased exponentially. This means payouts will likely be reduced over time, unless the price of Litecoin rises to keep pace
How the Eobot Software/Miner Multipool Works?
Our software is the easiest way to mine Bitcoin, or any other cryptocurrency we support. You can begin mining in minutes after signing up for free and downloading. Without our software, it could take days reading, learning, configuring, downloading wallets, and signing up for pools.
For the more advanced user, we also offer pool information so you may directly connect with cgminer/bfgminer/cpuminer/etc.
Regardless if you use our software, or connect directly with the pool, you'll have real-time results and the ability to mine any cryptocurrency, SHA-256 or Scrypt!
Our software uses your CPU or GPU (graphics card) processing power and performs intense mathematical operations for cryptocurrency mining. At no time is your computer unsafe, opened up to third parties, releasing your data, doing anything you wouldn't want, or used for anything illegal. For those interested in learning more, try a Google search on Bitcoin mining.
You should note that you will be paying for power/electricity and your computer may produce extra heat (although this won't damage anything, assuming your computer isn't clogged with dust). Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Approximate Rates When Using Software
- High End Gaming Machine (e.g. two high end Radeon cards) ~ 0.014 BTC a month
- Low End Gaming Machine (e.g. one mid range Radeon card) ~ 0.007 BTC a month
- High End Server/Laptop (no graphics card, uses CPU mode) ~ 0.00005 BTC a month
- Low End Server/Laptop (no graphics card, uses CPU mode) ~ 0.00001 BTC a month
Check this Video Link for more details: