Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

“Zero Spread” Account

kaito kid

This is an all-purpose account type that enables traders execute their trades with no spread. It helps beginner traders get familiar with the market conditions easily, and allows professional traders to apply profound technical analysis with its maximum efficiency.

its really good if broker offering zero spread. scalper will like that since target will being hit very fast. however, I do believe that spread is part of brokers commission. and transaction fee too. so, I am sure that zero spread is not fix spread. but dynamic spread. it will raise high when high news impact released, or when market start to be volatile since many transaction made on the market.

• 2 weeks later...

his is an all-purpose account type that enables traders execute their trades with no spread. Spread value is 0 on all currency pairs. It helps beginner traders get familiar with the market conditions by trading on an intuitively clearer system of order processing with no spreads charged. Professional traders gain an opportunity to apply profound technical analysis with its maximum efficiency. you can checking the spread and commision in here

Its best to keep on trading. The more money we have the more likely we can end up having good trading capital. My main goal and objective in forex trading is clear. We need to make sure that we can handle our trading account properly. So we must focus now on building our trading account and hope to make big profit in here. This is what forex trading is all about.

Trading without spreads is fun, but with a large commission certainly would make it uncomfortable. I myself use an ECN broker that provide small commission with low spreads. my broker initially taking comission 2 per lot (0.0020% notional)

Yes zero spread does not mean free trading here, in fact no broker will allow us to trade until he gain something in return, by charging more commission there remain no such benefit of getting a 0 spread trading. So chose broker that has low spread and no commission for opening closing orders.

Yes zero spread does not mean free trading here, in fact no broker will allow us to trade until he gain something in return, by charging more commission there remain no such benefit of getting a 0 spread trading. So chose broker that has low spread and no commission for opening closing orders.

I think the low spreads are spreads which are given in units of the trader with micro lots. but if we use the unit standard lots, the spread would also be great. therefore, no broker commission, would have a large spread calculation if we use the standard lot unit

Theirs always a reason why its has zero spread. Its either its going to charge use commission fees or what. But for me as long I am earning good in forex trading I am happy with a 2 to 3 pips spread. I don't like zero spread because of its hidden fees. I prefer and comfortable trading with a fix spread.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Zero spread account and fixed one is not a non-dealing desk broker. For sure it's already dealing desk where broker will against its trader to make profit. I don't recommend this type of broker if not clearly regulated, i prefer broker that does not against its trader which must be offers non fixed spreads.

We all know that a broker makes his money mainly from the spread while there are some brokers that trade against our trades and make money when we lose our and one more way brokers earn money is through the commission they charged from us. So there is no way possible for any legitimate broker to have no spread or commission if anyone claims no spread then he must have commission and honestly both are mostly the same thing.

I trade with OctaFX where there is only 0.2 pips spread which is taken and there is no extra or hidden commission charged from us so we can trade with a clear mind and don't have to worry about those magical fees that some brokers add to steal our money and just because of this amazing service by OctaFX they also have been rewarded with Best Customer service award.

We all know that a broker makes his money mainly from the spread while there are some brokers that trade against our trades and make money when we lose our and one more way brokers earn money is through the commission they charged from us. So there is no way possible for any legitimate broker to have no spread or commission if anyone claims no spread then he must have commission and honestly both are mostly the same thing.

I trade with OctaFX where there is only 0.2 pips spread which is taken and there is no extra or hidden commission charged from us so we can trade with a clear mind and don't have to worry about those magical fees that some brokers add to steal our money and just because of this amazing service by OctaFX they also have been rewarded with Best Customer service award.

Does the spread in OctaFX fluctuated or just fixed? and i think what Thread Starter here means the spread like what you talking about. he put " between Zero Spread means that maybe the spread is around 0.1 up to 0.9 or only fixed to around 0.X. Unless that broker is ECN that also offers comission i think they are really dealing desk broker which is not suitable for me.

Your post has no connection to this thread. This thread is about zero spread. even if its 0.2 spread its still not zero spread. So I think its best that you post your post in proper thread. This is consider an advertisement and high jacking a thread if you ask me.

There is no point for doubting there are some zero spread account in the forex market because forex is really so risky so we need to learn how to trade and use google to search the account that is accepting zero spread

There is no point for you, but here zero spread account seems not normal if that is fixed one. We already sure that is dealing desk which against the trader, even you are super hero if your broker is against you, then you will have problem, and they love if you are losing your money. As for floating zero spread account usually it is ECN type broker, but it still has comissions even the spread is zero and sometimes the spread also rise if that must be rise, but not that high.