Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1stpointads - https://www.1stpointads.com/forum

adil007

Well, I joined the forum as well and because the post rate is that low, I simply want to believe the admin has some good stuff in stock. One thing I like about this forum is that it is hosted on a secured server which is more than a plus to it. It is, if my memory is right, the first forum I'm seeing on such.

I think one thing about that statement in the parent site is that of withdrawing to your back office and not directly to the payment processor. Well, hoping it works that way but someone who cashes out several times a day would have been spamming the forum.

Well yes I also agree that one who would be cashing out more than once in a day would probably be spamming because it would require about 50 posts to reach minimum and for reaching several payouts I am not sure if it is even going to be possible in a day.

Well, one would understand the program as it goes on because it seems the multiple withdrawal stuff is only on the parent site. I think the admin can increase the level of activities when he introduces something like a contest or similar thing of that nature to attract users to the forum first.

I think already a lot of members are in the forum with more coming in as well, even if there would not be a contest I am quite sure that it would not lessen the activity but you are right a contest increases activity to a great extent.

Well,I don't really believe in this site,I have joined it but I will not do anything in the forum or the parent site. This site is going to scam in no time,the parent site tends to destroy the forum. Anyway,I will just sit back relax and watch how this forum crumbles.

Well, I think It's too early to conclude yet because I almost thought of that about WMF that is still up and running. Sometimes you don't judge a book by its cover because the admin might just want to run some of the activities for a period of time. I know what you are thinking, that it is too good to be true.

Well it's your choice @hadg33 I am just going to try to reach to a payout over there soon, I also agree that the pay rates on the parent site are quite high that is why you should be thinking that it would scam soon but it might work out of it and stay.

That is what I'm talking about. Even though there is a popular saying that when something is too good to be true, then it's certainly too good to be true but there are still those who are bent on changing the way things are done. Everyone has their own way of managing or handling things and this is no exception.

I think it's on the admin to think that how he would handle the high payouts and rates and I would most likely be concerned about what I am doing that is trying to reach payment request to see that it is really paying.

I am not stopping you guys to post in the forum,I was only talking for my self,I can judge a book by its cover,it is just like a hyip. When you see some faults in a program,you should be able to condemn the program because of those facts. For me,I am not interested in the forum. So simple.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like the script of this forum. Some how its not really that good and I don't think admin of this forum can afford to pay its members on regular basis. For me a forum is good as its script. If its not that expensive then that means the forum has low value and that means admin does not have enough money to buy much better one.

That's exactly what I am talking about,the script of the forum is not good at all,it reminds me of money.fxboardhost. I just don't like the look of the forum,if we look at the parent site,we can as well say that the site is not going to pay. Anyway,with time,we should be able to know more about this forum rather speculating about it.

In this forum I think that I love the fact this forum have a low minimum payout its very easy for us to reach the payout thresh hold easyly so all that we need now is that we must first learn what to post here and if the forum will sustain for a long time

Yes,you are right,the forum is all about posting about there parent site. Just post anything related to there site and the post are qualified. The doubt I am having about this forum is that,is it paying or not,a member said he sent the admin a PM and the admin has refused to respond to him.

• 2 weeks later...

I have never seen a payment proof from this forum before,though there was one posted in this thread but that payment proof that was posted I believe it was from a cheerleader of the forum. Well,like I have said before,I am not just interested in this forum.

That's exactly what I am talking about,there was no section to request for a payout and that member that posted payment proof never posted in this forum so how come he got paid. This forum is not worth to post in,that is just what I feel.

That's exactly what I am talking about,there was no section to request for a payout and that member that posted payment proof never posted in this forum so how come he got paid. This forum is not worth to post in,that is just what I feel.

If you think its not worth it then I will going to take your word for it. I will not going to be active in here if you don't get paid or going to be active in here. Beside I also want to slow down posting or add more forums except if its really a good forex base forum. As what I want and need is forex broker sites and funds and hope that I can build my first 10,000 dollars trading capital.

I would prefer a situation whereby the admin of a forum will tell the members that he is no longer capable of paying. That's why I like the admin of MEF,LOT and ITM. The annoying thing about this forum is that,we don't even know whom the admin is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...