Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AeonSurf - aeonsurf.com

fadydodo

We are involving in PTR, PTC, HYIP, SURF programs, since 1999-2000. We met both profit & loss. The golden period for surfing industry was 2004-2008 during this period many stable programs were in this industry. After that, it is very difficult to find a surfing program which sustain even for a month or two. Now the present scenario is more worst.

Actually during the golden period there are lot of active money makers very much interestingly participated in forum activities. We can find very interesting, useful, knowledgeable discussions regarding particular program. Program admins, forum moderators along with forum fighters & supporters bring many new things about the programs. These are very much help to the program admins to lead their program and implement innovative modifications & necessary amendments to run the program successfully for the long period.

Now also program admins are ready to actively participate in forum to discuss with their program . but, it’s difficult to find active and experience forum fighter to discuss with admins regarding pros and cons of the programs. It creates a lack of interest among admins.

Because of non participating activities the surfing industry getting down after mid of 2008 to still. If those active forum members & moderators ready to support a new program, there is no doubt regarding the success and sustainability of that program.

In this industry that rememberable members are monitors. During the golden period monitors are the success makers their way of promotions are remarkable and they involved actively in forum discussions. Now is very sad to say that, there is no such hard and harsh discussions regarding the program in the forum; instead they post only payment proofs. That can not be very much useful for the programs sustainability.

Now where is those active members ? most of them are left from the industry. We all know the reason behind their tired/disappearance. Under these circumstances there are very small amount of active members still in this industry. we like to keep those active members in this industry.

So, we designed an exclusive program namely aeonsurf.com only for active forum members those who still believe surfing industry.

Our Plan Details are follows :

7% Daily for 17 Days ,

5% Daily for 26 Days ,

3% Daily for 50 Days

Min 10$

http://www.aeonsurf.com

I remember i checked the site out when it came. Im one of thoose loving the surf and earn in lets say 12 days....

Why i never joined Aeonsurf was for one simple reason that i ounded in the faq:

there any special conditions for cashout?

Yes, aeonsurf.com is exclusive for Active Members & Pros only. Active members means who active in our official forums. you should post all activities like deposits and cashouts etc., in any of our official forum, to get your daily cashouts. Otherwise your cashout status will change to “waiting” status and it will be processed only after the expiry of pack.

Illustration : if a member purchace account upgrade , he should post his/her deposit details in any of our official forum to get the first cashout. To get further cashouts he should post last payment proof in any of our official forum.

Otherwise his earnings will be kept in “waiting” status and shall process only after the expiry of the pack or after his/her next post regarding payment proof in any of our official forum. while doing so already if more than 1 cashout request are in “waiting” status the first request will be processed.

I dont like being forced in anything, and i do get that a hyip/autosurf needs posters and cheerleaders. But from that to force a member its not ok.

And what if there is a short in the noney bank? And the discussion starts that you forgot to post a payment or more??

This is how i was thinking when i read it. And so i never joined.

So it is a most that you get paid only when you post your payment proofs in some officially selected forums or get paid when due? This only will discourage members from joining. But believe me people don't read faq so they will get stucked with them.

• 2 weeks later...

This autosurf program,aeonsurf is surely offering a different plan that don't go down well with me,and sure,with some others here,why do we need to post in their official forum before we get paid.That's really stressful and time taking.better to stick to other ones we're familiar with.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I agree with standart in the sense that we should confirm first that people are getting paid by this site

and this can only be done if people who are already invested on this site report their payments here and also share their experience with this site.

Otherwise site looks fine and plans are attractive enough especially 7x17 plan is what offer good return with leas risk.

• 4 weeks later...
aeonsurf.com is exclusive for Active Members & Pros only. Active members means who active in our official forums. you should post all activities like deposits and cashouts etc., in any of our official forum, to get your daily cashouts. Otherwise your cashout status will change to “waiting” status and it will be processed only after the expiry of pack.

Illustration : if a member purchace account upgrade , he should post his/her deposit details in any of our official forum to get the first cashout. To get further cashouts he should post last payment proof in any of our official forum.

Otherwise his earnings will be kept in “waiting” status and shall process only after the expiry of the pack or after his/her next post regarding payment proof in any of our official forum. while doing so already if more than 1 cashout request are in “waiting” status the first request will be processed.

This rule has been tried, tested and failed, they can't force anybody to post their payments ect it will not happen, All they will get is neg votes, not paying, etc if requests go unpaid or ''in waiting''. Bad marketing strategy

be careful if want to make invest in autosurf program because usually they are not last long. I never see there's autosurf program can survive more than a month. moreover this autosurf offer high daily interest rate. its adding my suspicious if this site only a scam program.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand that what did you want to tell us, that be careful of Invest such auto bot programs. Can you explain in details else can't understand.

Another important thing is that the site is not available now for me. When if will back again then I must give some opinion. Thanks