Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

imoneypage - imoneypage.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you before that it will get to a stage whereby you will not be able to create threads again and it has come to that time now. You know why it will be difficult to create threads,forex is not like hyip,if it is like hyip,you will know that you can keep creating threads on a daily basis as new hyip comes out. Anyway,I have account here but I am not ready to post in the forum.

Its seems I can't view how many post I make and how many threads I open. I don't know why its disabled but I already admin in here so hope to know how many post and threads I made or how much points I earn in here so that I can request my first request of payments in here. I already have total of 100 post both threads and regular post. So lets see if I will get paid in here once I request payment in here.

You really tried,so you have made a total of 100 posts both threads and normal replies. I just can't post in this type of a forum. Well,the good thing about this forum is that it is paying,I have seen several payment proofs posted by a member.

Some how its concern me. I have already send two PM to admin of this forum but I don't receive any answer. Is this already the end of this forum? Is this the reason why I can't see my post count both in opening new threads and posting in here? If that is the case then I guess its good by for me then. But still I will try to visit the site and hoping that admin will reply and I will going to request payments.

Most probably, he would still answer you because I don't think the admin is the type that visits regularly. There might be chances he hasn't visited since you sent your PM. Somehow, I haven't been active in the Forex section and threads. As a matter of fact, I mostly haven't even tried to get active there even though I have an account there.

Yes,you are right,the admin would still answer,he might be busy with offline works or other things. Well,I made some posts in the hyip section today,though I can get paid for posting in that section,I created those threads just because I need a downliner.

Yes,you are right,the admin would still answer,he might be busy with offline works or other things. Well,I made some posts in the hyip section today,though I can get paid for posting in that section,I created those threads just because I need a downliner.

I suppose you wanted to say I cant instead of "I can get paid for posting in that section", right now I am wondering that when I would post again because my brain is not giving me more threads to create I think about a hundred are the best my mind can tell me, maybe I might start posting only, next weekend.

Yes,that was a typo error,I wanted to say I can't instead of can. Anyway,since you understood what I was trying to say,I will say that you are really rying by posting in this forum. I have not checked the forex section and I am so sure that the activity in the forum will not be that impressive.

The reason the activity is low in that forum is because the admin has refused to increase the post rate of making replies. Forex sections in other forums happens to be high paying section but in this forum it is vice versa.

You are just about right. Personally, I see it as something rather absurd to have that kind of variation. If the admin had wanted it to be filled with threads, then I think he has achieved that aim and should now balance it. What profit would it even be having only threads scattered all over without anyone making replies to them.

Most probably, he would still answer you because I don't think the admin is the type that visits regularly. There might be chances he hasn't visited since you sent your PM. Somehow, I haven't been active in the Forex section and threads. As a matter of fact, I mostly haven't even tried to get active there even though I have an account there.

I monitor his activity some how he visit the site three times a week. I send PM to him multiple times already even last week of June if you ask him about payments he does not reply. I remember a forum like this years ago with the same type of attitude. I don't know if he is the same admin. But for me theirs a big chance that this site stop paying already. Three to four weeks without reply is a long wait for me.

I just can't be posting in this forum because of the money,I noticed that the admin is so money conscious and that was why he has not been responding to your PM. If I am to make posts here,I am only doing that just for a purpose and not for the money,I will post in the forum simply because I want to advertise.

Oh really, then I guess the forum wouldn't grow beyond the way it has grown already. I really can't imagine how the admin expects to get posters with that kind of attitude. He is indirectly scaring everyone away and I feel he should best lock up and forget about the forum.

He can't forget about the forum,the reason why he can't for get the forum is that,he keeps believing that he would get sponsors from forex broker and that was why he made forex section to be the only paying section not knowing that he can get advertisers from HYIPs too. I know how much hyip admin pays for sticky thread and how much they pay to place there banner in a forum. The admin should make that section to be a paying forum too.

At this point he is getting less and less posting activity and more on spammers and bots poster. Is this what he want? I'm sure he will get little chance of getting sponsors unless its a tie up like forex broker sites do to promote its site by sponsoring a ptp forum. But chance are remote that he can find one right now.

That is very good I also think that the admin may not be able to pay poster again because from what I know I think that posters will have some other thing to do,any admin that dose not respond to its members PM or question is not a good admin and wont be able to manage Audience for long

That's very correct,if an admin of a forum refuses to respond to the PM of members,that means that the admin has ulterior motive for the members. Anyway,like I have been saying before I knew that this forum would not last and I never bothered to be active in it.

I visited the site and see that admin has visited the site yesterday. Its seems I remember a forum before with this kind of admin attitude. He open a forum then turn it to paying forum then stop paying for few months and not responding to members pm. But still active in his forum. Then after few months he changes the site name or offer a new paying scheme and the previous points gone. I'm not saying that its the same admin but the attitude is similar.

Who knows, it might just be what he is up to because I think the admin is really not that serious with some members. He doesn't give a heck of what most of them think and that is exactly why he does his own things his own way and zooms off. Perhaps he has gotten that which he wanted.

I think its safe to say now that this forum is a non paying forum. I really don't mind if a ptp forum stops paying as long the admin of the forum inform its members that its decided not to continue paying. Not like this the admin does not bother to inform his members if its still paying or not. A clear sign that this is a low class type of admin.

LOL... a low class admin? That's so grotesque. I don't really know why some admins of a forums don't even care about members. When the forum first started they will want you to join the forum and promote it for them,within a very short period they will disappear in to the thin air. The admin should just open up to members that he is no more paying for paid to post.

That's right. I don't mind if a forum stop paying at all. As long its told his member. I have joined a lot of forums and if they say they can't pay its members anymore. I'm okay with that. Its business. If admin can't get enough advertisers then he can't pay us. But not updating and not telling his members that he will going to stop paying for me that is insulting and scamming.