Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

imoneypage - imoneypage.com

Yes,I would also prefer a situation whereby the admin of a forum will tell the members that he is no longer capable of paying. That's why I like the admin of MEF,LOT and ITM. The annoying thing is that I heard that the admin is not responding to member's PM.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The site can't be access anymore. So its a clear sign that its gone already. Its so frustrating. But I guess we are in here to make money and admin just don't say anything. He just close his site as if he has no responsibility to its members. I guess its a lesson learn for me. Don't try to be active in forum that has no credibility to start with.

Yes,you are right,the site can't be accessed again. I knew it from the onset when the admin was promoting the forum,the way he started paying in the forum wasn't a good way,there should be a payment request section,the admin just want members to make post and calculate there posts and send him a PM,that's not the right way.

• 2 weeks later...