Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexsignals4u Forum - forexsignals4u.com

adnan007

I wonder why it has been this long foe the admin or the mod to come online. Somehow, I'm beginning to think that the admin and the mod are the same person. My opinion though and it also seem to me that this one is nearing its end because its been pretty a long time it last became active.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also don't know why the other admin hasn't come online since. Sometimes this is the way a forum crumbles. It might come to a stage that the other admin would also loose interest in the forum. Well,let's still give them sometime,I think they are still making funds from the forum. I can see banners of supporters in the forum.

Yes,you are somehow right,if the admin refused to come online,that might lead to destruction of the forum. This is exactly what happened in MMF. Well,for me,I have decided to forget about this forum,if the admin process my payment,fine and if he doesn't,it is also fine with me. I am leaving PTP gradually,I want to get involved in HYIPs.

Yes,you are somehow right,if the admin refused to come online,that might lead to destruction of the forum. This is exactly what happened in MMF. Well,for me,I have decided to forget about this forum,if the admin process my payment,fine and if he doesn't,it is also fine with me. I am leaving PTP gradually,I want to get involved in HYIPs.

Well hyips involved investment as you know and maybe ptp can be the supporter for online investments in my view, however it is your choice if you want to leave ptp. However I am also getting interested in a lot of things recently as well.

Yes,hyips involves investment but this forum (forexsignals4u) would not give me the funds to invest. I don't need to earn from this forum before I can invest in hyips. Since when this forum was launched,I have earned about 16 times and all the payments that I got was not even up to $10.

Even though I have pending payment here, I have long forgotten about this one and don't really hope to go into it again. Unless however, the admin somehow resurfaces which I really doubt it will happen any soon because there hasn't been any sign that is coming to reality.

If you get paid then I guess its good to post again. But if not then I guess this site is already a goner. I do know that forums come and go. And this is the main reason why if theirs a pending payments I also slow down posting and eventually stop posting. I do hope though that this forum still going to return and pay its members.

The way I see the forum,I guess it is already a goner. It doesn't seem like the admin and mod are reay to come and resume there work. I also have a pending payment of 50 cents but I can afford to forfeit it. I am just moving on with other paying forums.

Goner, hehehe. Well, I also don't see the future of the forum. I think the main purpose of this forum wasn't achieved and the admin wanted to use it to popularize the main site which if it got activities, would have been fine because I am one of those that would have subscribed to their signals.

I think they mismanaged the forum. This forum is a very small forum and it is paying little to its members. I knew that the forum would turn like this,that was why I never posted again immediately I requested for a payout,if I had had hope in the forum,I would have keep posting and winning more contests.

I did not join this forum because I know that someday its going to turn to a scam program but still good because its was able to pay some members I hope ts come up again in the future maybe the admin will learn how to manage it well

I don't think this one will come back in the future,even if it comes back do you think members will want to be active in it. I don't think so,even the forums that pays high posts rates,members are still not active in the forum. I only have a payment request of $0.5,so if the admin did not process it,I will not be worried.

Who knows but I really don't think the site duration has expired so it might just be a server problem. Anyway, I have nothing to lose here as most of my posts where for the contests. I really enjoyed the forum while it lasted.

I don't think this one will come back in the future,even if it comes back do you think members will want to be active in it. I don't think so,even the forums that pays high posts rates,members are still not active in the forum. I only have a payment request of $0.5,so if the admin did not process it,I will not be worried.

Well I did not even have a payment request there but was sure to win a prize in the poster contest that is what I was really hoping, anyways there is very little chance that the forum would come back.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a confirmed dead forum,spammers has taken over the forum,I wonder why the admins made the forum to be like this,I can remember that the forum was bubbling with activity back in the days. I was able to withdraw 15 times from the forum. Well,there is no point talking about this forum again as it is not paying.

• 3 weeks later...

When they first started the forum was very lively though there was a little activity in the forum. Why I like the forum was because it was a contest based forum,so in a day,I will win one of there contests. The forum is now a dead forum,there is no point discussing about it again.