Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexsignals4u Forum - forexsignals4u.com

adnan007

Hello everyone,

I am one of the admins of Forexsignals4u.com Forums.

Forexsignals4u.com is a Forex Signals Srvice providing site which provides instant and reliable signals to its clients. As an admin, I am excited to announce that we have decided to add a PTP forum to our site. However, the PTP is still in BETA testing mode and will be soon implemented fully.

Until then, we have decided to implement the Cash System which pays the following rate for posts:

STARTING A NEW THREAD: $0.05
REPLYING TO POSTS: $0.04
SIGN-UP BONUS: $0.50

As our cash system is still in Beta test mode, the cash can only be redeemed for Our Premium ForexSignals4u Signals Service or for Forum Advertisement. If the Beta test mode is passed, we will be switching to payment through e-currencies and other payment processors.

For the time being, we have started a few forum contests for our members. These contests offers instant prize money in case if you win. So, you can try your luck with it too.

You can visit our site using the link: www.forexsignals4u.com
You can Visit our forum using the link: www.forexsignals4u.com/forum/

Your feedback is important to us and I expect you all to be a part of our forexsignals4u.com Forum family.

Thanks,
ForexSignals4u Admin.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be sincere the admin of this site need to try his best and creat an opportunity where members need to request their payment to their varous processor only then will poster join here in a good number anything outside this I dont see the possibility of the forum getting more poster and the period where the admin keep the testing period to be completed seems too far

Well,the way I see this forum,I think forum will grow in no time if the admin manages it well. The forums pays high rates and I think the preferred payment processor that the admin is using is WMZ,though I can see that other payment processors are listed but admin promises to pay $2 WMZ funds to any member that makes 50 posts. That's a very good contest but I don't think I can participate in it.

That's a really great contest and could attract a lot of posters to it. I think it's basically for those who post in the specified thread and it seems it will be choosen at random. That is, I'm not sure if it is for anyone who has up to 50 posts in the forum, rather, 50 posts being a criteria for qualification. What I think.

It is not neccessary you make 50 posts,the contest is just like a top poster contest only that winner will be announced after every 50 posts. Winner will also be picked randomly. There is another contest in the forum and I think $1 WMZ will be awarded to any member that wins. Great contests in the forum.

I have been to the forum I hav?y of tnotice any of this things I mean the contest maybe its because I did not check the forum contest section well I think I will run a recheck of this forum again to be on the safer updated side of the forum :but they should consider having the forum as ptp

I have been to the forum I hav?y of tnotice any of this things I mean the contest maybe its because I did not check the forum contest section well I think I will run a recheck of this forum again to be on the safer updated side of the forum :but they should consider having the forum as ptp

You need to recheck the forum,there are now 4 contests in the forum and the admin has announced winners of the contest in 2 of them. I think the other 2 hasn't gotten winners. Well,I will keep participating in the Gold contest because I don't have to make post,all I need to do is just to guess the price of Gold. Who knows,I might win it.

There are now 5, I think the newest is that of free WMZ of 10 cents to the first 10 people and it's been fun all the way.

@Hadg33, you are the latest winner as you can read that which is in the mind of the admin.

@tray, I think you should always check the contest section.

@decub,I just feel that I should participate in those contest because they are so easy. Normally I don't like posting or visiting forex forums. Well,I was shocked when I noticed that I won the Gold guess contest. I said in my previous post that,who knows I might win and I won. I was so lucky. Round 2 of the contest has started,so you all are welcome to join.

That is the power of words you are so lucky to become the winner and I was among one of the first 10 member who signup with this forum but am suprise to heard that the admin give som wmz for the first 10 members maybe I will try update my processor to see if he pays

I guess you have won other contests after this payment proof posted here. It seems one of the admin is not online for some days now. Admin voldermort is suppose to process your 7th payment request and you have requested it since Saturday and up till now it is still pending in the forum. May be the admin is busy with offline works.