Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexsignals4u Forum - forexsignals4u.com

adnan007

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good to see your payment proof. It seems that the admin (voldemort) is not online for like 2 days now because I can see that payments has been delayed for 2 days,this is very unusual. A new weekly GOLD guessing contest hasn't been introduced and today is Tuesday. Can it be that they are lacking funds?

Well I have also had some payments from this forum till now as well, there have been a lot of contests so activity has been good at the forum but nowadays it is getting lower and most members are not posting much..

I got demotivated to posts in here simply because the admin is not too active an longer and apart from that,I am sick and tired of making posts about forex. Assuming the other sections pays for posts,I would have been super active in the forum.

What I want to see now is that if the admin will try and make a turn this forum to a paying forum rather than a contest base forum I dont really like contest thou its worth trying for to see if the winner could near me but am doing very fine with others forum so am waiting for that moment

Me too. If its a pay per post forum then I guess I'm more active in this forum also. I do want to see myself making some good income in forex trading and this is the main reason why I love forex forums. But if I can't earn bonus funds per post then I prefer to just read and not post and maybe get some tips or two. But that's all I can do in here.

It seems that this forum is dying because the way I see it I can see that the mod is no longer active in the forum and spam posts are all over the forum. I have requested for a payment about 6 days ago and up till now the payment is still pending,very unusual of the forum. I am afraid this forum might not be able to come back.

Yes they also have not updated the top poster contest, I was expecting something out of it but it seems my hopes are going to die pretty soon because it had came to an end on 15th and till now there has been no update, I suppose this forum has come to it's end as well.

I think I will have to PM the admin today to know why they have not processed the payments in the forum,payments don't usually get delayed for 48 hours but this time around,payments has been delayed for over 6 days. I hope that this forum is not dying.

Well yeah I suppose you can do that, admin is also not updating any forum contests lately, I think the forum might be at it's end right now and I am no more motivated to post there even in the contest sections.

• 2 weeks later...

Well,the admin has finally responded to my PM and he told me that they had some technical problems with there site,that was why payments has been delayed,he further daid that the co-admin has not been online for some time and he will be the one to process the payments. Anyway,the admin assured me that payments will be made any time soon so I am expecting to get paid as I have a payment request on the queue.

I will wait for your update. If you get paid then I will try to be active in here also. I'm not yet active in this forum. But since I have now lots of free time I'm hoping to be active in here and maybe its can also help my trading career. And since its forex oriented I'm sure some how I can earn good enough ideas to help me develop more trading strategies.

I think it's just the admins busy schedule because I have been paid over and over again here. Currently, I even have a pending payment request which I don't know when it will be processed. Meanwhile, once the forum is up and running well again, I won't hesitate to fall back.

Yes,you are right,it is the lack of the admins that made payments to be delayed in here. Once the admin resume paying,I will also not hesitate to participate in the contest. I also have a pending payment request,only God knows when the admin will process it.

I do not know why but I feel like admins might be lacking funds right now as well or maybe @Decub is right they might be pretty busy somewhere else, they responded to your thread @hadg33 but I wonder when they would get the forum right again.

I don't think that they lack funds because what the admin posted in the thread I created was that payments would soon be made. Let's just give them some time and let the co-admin to come online. I have a pending payment request of $0.5 and I just can't wait to get it.

Seems to me that something is wrong which I probably don't know exactly because it has been long time and admins have not thought of regaining activity in forum and I am curious about how it would go, if nothing happens till end of this month I might have my hoped at end point.