Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Altprogress - Altprogress.com

xetang

Alternate Progressive Foundation Limited (APFL) promote and stimulate business, employment and economic growth through venture capital and private equity investments. APFL invests in companies, both directly and through private equity funds. We invest in rapid growth, internationalisation, spin-offs, major industrial investments, as well as sectoral, corporate and ownership restructurings.

APFL 1 DAY
Plan     Amount Spent ($)     Profit (%)
APFL 1     $5 - $20,000     103.00

APFL 5 DAYS
Plan     Amount Spent ($)     Daily Profit (%)
APFL 2     $5 - $20,000     24.00

APFL 10 DAYS
Plan     Amount Spent ($)     Daily Profit (%)
APFL 3     $5 - $20,000     15.00

SSL Encryption
DDos Protection
Licensed Script
Registrar    ENOM, INC.
Created    2014-01-27
Expire    2015-01-27
NS    NS13.KODDOS.COM NS14.KODDOS.COM NS13.KODDOS.COM NS14.KODDOS.COM

Accept: PM, STP, EG

Join here: https://altprogress.com/

My deposit:

The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account.
Accounts: U4603107->U6350857. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment.
Deposit to Alternate Progressive Foundation User zozo278..
Date: 10:25 03.03.14. Batch: 50390334.

short term hyip program which offering affordable minimum invest. profit rate reasonable for first plan but increase very high for the rest of the plan. which including not reasonable. be careful if investors want to make invest and better keep spend in minimum amount only. to protect investors to get high loss when hyip turn to scam.

short term hyip program which offering affordable minimum invest. profit rate reasonable for first plan but increase very high for the rest of the plan. which including not reasonable. be careful if investors want to make invest and better keep spend in minimum amount only. to protect investors to get high loss when hyip turn to scam.

Definitely investors must be careful while investing here but i think 1 plan is the best choice for investors because plan will expire just after 1 day and we know that hyip pay members mostly on first day so we should select this plan for investment and also RCB offer is also added by monitors from which we are able to earn 15% bonus on first deposit.

I always prefer to invest money in short period hyips because in these hyips we are able to earn a big profit within low time as compared to long term hyips in which admin pay us very low profit. This site is fabulous and is continuously paying investors since 7 days.Low minimum investment is set by admin which is helping admin in getting a good deposit.As a small investor i think its a good chance for me to invest and earn profit in just 1 day.