Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

top-company - top-company.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

TOPCOMPANY - Project for those who appreciate the time and money! All you need to do - is to open a deposit on a comfortable amount for you,And pick contribute 20% To 100% of net profits! Stand on an effective way to enrich with TOPCOMPANY - Really profitable project thanks to which you can in just a few days to significantly improve your financial situation. Guaranteed high percentage of profitability, stability and profit professional approach!

Plan:

120% IN 2 DAYS
PLAN SPENT AMOUNT ($) DAILY PROFIT (%)
120% $1 - $50 60.00
Calculate your profit >>

160% IN 2 DAYS
160% $51 - $100 80.00
Calculate your profit >>

200% IN 2 DAYS
200% $101 - $5,000 100.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accept: PM, EgoPay, STP, Payeer

Script and design of program is really nice. we will earn 20% revenue in  2 days from it which seems our per day profit is 10% . I believe site will definitely pay people today but i am doubtful that site will pay tomorrow. One more thing is site is actually online by two days and 2.3 thousand dollars investment made by people and 326$ withdrawn by it. Monitors listed this program very late . I wish every member will get paid by it safely.

daily average interest is 10%. and it could increase up to 40% when investors spend higher amount of money. however, 10% or more per day is not kind of sustainable plan. very high and make the hyip unable to maintain paying for long period. the best is stay away. but if want to make invest, keep spend minimum amount and apply hit and run.

daily average interest is 10%. and it could increase up to 40% when investors spend higher amount of money. however, 10% or more per day is not kind of sustainable plan. very high and make the hyip unable to maintain paying for long period. the best is stay away. but if want to make invest, keep spend minimum amount and apply hit and run.

hmm as a small investor if our daily roi is 10% per day then then in my opinion this rate is still high .our profit is 50% after 5 days which is not reasonable as well. minimum investment is very low which will help admin in attracting investors. I think it will be our good decision if check this site by investing low amount upto 10$.

I still do not believe, if this program is a pretty good place for investors to invest, due to the advantages offered by the admin is still too high, and I'm sure the admin will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will lose money they have invested in this program