Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lotsoftalks - lotsoftalks.com

rivha

This is a new PTP for sure.. and raje is the admin of this site..he is good person for sure..

This is a detail of this PTP :

Rate per post is : 3cent

Rate per thread is : 3 cent

You can cashout when your post was 100 post..(that is accumulated in all section) so when you made a post in contest zone your post is still counted but not credited as paid post...:)

If you are interest you can join here :

LOT Forum Registration

Enjoy the earning my friend..;) because i was got paid 2 times and first cashout just within 1 days..and for second i got payment at the same time..just minute after request lol :D

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i see the admin is processing the payments now. i don't know if the admin will process all the pending request this night. anyways, i have stopped posting for now. as it is just my first payout request and still waiting to be paid. i need to see that they are paying well before i continue my posting here.

i have join this site today but havent make any post in here but i promise myslef tomorrow i will make many posts too.i really hope it will not tae a time for me to reach 100 post too.is it really long to get the payment?im not really aware of it.but i hope it will process faster

I won contest here and I didn't expect about it. :P

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 2/14/2011 9:13 PM

Batch: 55314799

From Account: U7109176 (Raja Rajeswar)

Amount: $2.50

Memo: 3rd Place Winner in Referral Contest Congrats !

Thank you.

thats nice so its like surprise for you.i didnt know about that contest and not really have any interest to win it too,but im so sure that admin will surely pay me then in fast like he did with other people but today i just failed to be active.its really hard to be active in here i guess even they have many active memebr

yeah he made some note also about the deduction or reason for the deductions. so i just remembered MEF when i got the payment from here. anyways, i thought this will be one forum where reaching payout is easy and getting paid would be easy. i think it is still easy to earn but not that as easy as i thought when it was new

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! Raja Rajeswar Nunna (rajeswar.nunna@gmail.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 13, 2011 2:52:47 PM

Amount Sent: $3.50 USD

Sender Name: Raja Rajeswar Nunna

Sender Email: rajeswar.nunna@gmail.com

Reference Number: ,

Message: LOT.. 2nd Payment Request ... Approved. Amt to be paid - 3.5$ Best of Luck

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

im a bit confused in here,if im not mistaken admin just ask member to request the payment in 100 post only right?but how you get 3.5$.they just have rate 3 cents per psot so please correct me if im wrong.i just really want to request my payment today so i have no view about that

well not actually.this site have great activity like in GT but yesterday not many active memebr there or maybe they just realize not to make many post in that site so memeber will get the payment in good amount.admin a bit strict,thats what i heard from other.i dont really know if it true or not i just request my paynent last night

well not actually.this site have great activity like in GT but yesterday not many active memebr there or maybe they just realize not to make many post in that site so memeber will get the payment in good amount.admin a bit strict,thats what i heard from other.i dont really know if it true or not i just request my paynent last night

The admin in the forum is not strict. But there is one admin that is I think very strict when it comes to quality post. But the forum is very great and i hope that there will be more members that will join this forum so that there will be more activities and the more activities, the more earnings we can get.lol

last night i have check ther is no payment made for me.i hope today i can see any payemnt there.i can saw many pending payment too but today is the maximum day for admin to paid it all.as he said it will not take more than 3 days

Well, admin is true to his words. He will really pay his members in the given time so I have no worries about that. This forum is very good and I knew the admin. He's very honest to his members and always updates members about the latest happening in the forum.