Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lotbux - lotbux.com

darwin

I recently invested $10 in this site now and rent 40 referrals to help me with my PTC earnings. I hope that they could give me much profit with high click rates. I am looking forward of it and can be able to regain my investments in here.

@rage35: I hope you can reach BEP soon friend and I still haven't invested on this site. :(

I think its worth purchasing rented referrals here for now.:P so I will try it once I'll have enough AP amount.:)

i dont think investing on renting referrals as a stand members will give you a enough profit, if you want to invest in that than do it completely purchasing the membership and good amount of referrals for good earning, otherwise their avg is bit low, they can't give you enough profit in standard membership.

this site is very close to the vcbux..almost all the features are same..the rr are seems good and most important thing that it pays instantly..the site is paying regularly to their members..

i am also the part of this site and happy to be a part of it..

• 2 weeks later...

good to see there is payment proof post here. although they offer low per click rate, but the minimum payout is low also. its possible to make cashout fast if have lots of active referral.

I see the site has only 3 adds per day so the standard member can earn 3 cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, sad but true, this ptc site is not a scam. It stopped already displaying ads so perhaps the admin had already left this ptc site. I have 50 cents more to reached the payout and that is really sad because I wasted my time and effort here. :(

Yeah I Could not see their forum from the past 1 month or so, I was almost near my second payout and they turned into a scam. Duh ! I have lost a lot of money on ptc sites and Its high time that none of them should be trusted. People should stop investing in ptc sites. They are simply doing a fraud now-a-days.

I had to leave this site because the ads were not refreshing for me .... i had to wait around 2-3 days then the new ads appears ,... so i could only get 8 cents in 3-4 days which is not good for me....since the minimum opayout is 2$ , it will take me a lot of time to reach it..

I had to leave this site because the ads were not refreshing for me .... i had to wait around 2-3 days then the new ads appears ,... so i could only get 8 cents in 3-4 days which is not good for me....since the minimum opayout is 2$ , it will take me a lot of time to reach it..

Lotbux really behave like a scam site. First of all they have removed their forum which is essential part of any site. Now without forum no one can ask or solve any problem. You're right they didn't refresh their daily ads, it is a major deteriorating sign for the site. You'll be amazed to know that my minimum payout cash is still there. I'm not able to cash out from my account. Every time I was trying to cash out it shows some error message. I had sent a support ticket a week ago about cash out problem, but they are still not replying me towards my support ticket.

I left this site already because of the problems I experience regarding their advertisements. it always appears I have 4 ads to click but when I open view ads page, all ads are already clicked daily. so how will I earn any cent here if I can't click ads. and also I heard from a friend that the site scammed already.:(

this is the 100 % SCAM .............. Not Exists ................

Why try to irritate every users ..................

Please remove ................ and no one spend any time by view this threat ...............

Note :- Don't treat as spam ........ It's an warning

Thread closed with site no longer paying one

If anyone have got paid just report these post with the proof and the thread will be reopened