Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Lotbux - lotbux.com

darwin

obr645482_lotbux.JPG

The minimum payout amount is set at $2.00 (three US dollars) for your first payout request, $5.00 (five US dollars) for the second, $10.00 (ten US dollars) for the third.

We would like to welcome all of our members, as from today, LoBux is officially launched. (February 3, 2011)

LotBux servers are fully protected against DDOS attacks, using the protection Dragonara.net (among the best in the business) guarantee security, stability and speed to the system.

All investments and payments are processed instantly through the processors: AlertPay, PayPal and Liberty Reserve.

LotBux Inc. · Registration Number: JCC2732, is a company registered in Puerto Rico to act in the online advertising business, and currently consists of two Administrators who are responsible for Programming and Design System.

Free registration:

Lotbux - Achieve your Goals

banner.gif

its too bad the site pays only through alertpay since many doesn't use alertpay as their main payment processor so they will not be able to join the site.

This website also pays instant. Enjoy on this site. Neo bux also paid instant money.

Well, I think it doesn't matter if they pay only via Alertpay, right?

It's not bad at all since it's so easy to register for an account at Alertpay.

And they have withdrawal to local bank feature too. Just like Paypal.

Btw, you can have more ads to click if you login more frequently.

I have 8 extra ads beside the regular ones today. That's so nice.

the click rates and the referral click rates are inline with the market rates so i feel its a good site to give it a try. This one got my attention quickly and what's great is it has a DDOS Protection from Dragonara..

Again a zeus script site i have read in the forum that it is registered site and have given the registration number also so we can trust better than other sites but one more problem is that buxxess was also registered but sold

it is very similer to vcbux and nxtbux..it has used almost the same script and design..so in my opinion it is a good site because some other same scripted sites have done good work so far and i hope like those site it ll be a good site..

Nice to enjoy this message here. But afrer I checked that site there, I find that script of that site is so similar to 888bux ever. I also hope it will be a good site, so i think its will be a good for investment.

the admin will give 5% discount for the Upgrade Purchases.

the site is down

LotBux is growing at an unbelievable way, for this reason, we are making this investment in our structure.

The server may be idle for one hour due to DNS propagation.

Many users will can access the website normally during the period of propagation. Should take no more than 1 / 2 hours for the system is fully accessible again.

If you are still seeing this message, it is because the DNS has not propagated to you yet.

Try again in 30 minutes.

this bux like the vc bux and leafbux very good design and also very trust sites i ,m already join at this site and just now not received any money from it because i,m not reached to the minimum cash out

any ways good luck and have a good earn from this wonderful site

Yes is a great site, i start to join as well, and is going well. Soon when i will be reach my minimum payout level i will wait for payout and if the site is paying, i will publish the ref link on my site to get more reff, and earn some more cash easy Thanks for sharing

I recently invested $10 in this site now and rent 40 referrals to help me with my PTC earnings. I hope that they could give me much profit with high click rates. I am looking forward of it and can be able to regain my investments in here.