Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dinobux - dinobux.com

darwin

Standard members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.005 per ad their direct referral(s) view.

Extended members get $0.01 per ad they view and $0.005 per ad their direct referral(s) view.

Golden members get $0.02 per ad they view and $0.01 per ad their referral(s) view.

Investor members get $0.03 per ad they view and $0.015 per ad their referral(s) view.

DinoBux is now secured with SSL

A Signup Bonus of $0.20 is added to your account on the same day when you join.

The minimum payout amount is set at $3.00 (three US dollars) for your first payout request, $7.00 (seven US dollars) for the second, $10.00 (ten US dollars) for the third.

Instant Payments through AlertPay &PayPal.

Extended membership is a membership that will be given to first 1000 members who join DinoBux. Once this limit is reached, it will be given to users who are active on forum.

Free Registration :

Dinobux - Earn Money in Seconds

banner1.jpg

are you the admin? nice offer, very nice indeed. i would like to register. but i will first evaluate how things work (since having a hands on is a bit different)

Is the payment onlly through paypal. no way for LR or AP?. reply me please. thanks.

Buddy, you should read the information above, it is so clear that they are paying via Paypal and Alertpay but not Liberty Reserve.

But if you insisted to use LR as the payment method you can contact the Admin, maybe he can help you solving it.

Btw, this PTC site is using an PTC Evolution script and the template designed by GPTengine.

They have many good features.

Firstly, the website is now secured with SSL certificate.

It will prevent key loggers and hacking attempts.

Secondly, they also have implemented a password security & automatic IP blocking system.

And many other useful and helpful features.

I also hope it will be a good site, a high hope with this one, and as makubekz said it a D.DOS protected site so i think its will be a good for investment.

I do not see a great future of this site, this site seems to be running on the upgrade fees to be collected, not meant for standard member.

• 3 weeks later...