Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what a benefit of PAMM account

TenkoFx

The Joy of having a PAMM account is the fact that you just sit there and earn. That is what gives one the possibility of earning even without doing anything and that is also exactly where PAMM and account management comes in. When you have a good manager, you can easily earn without even the need to start copying someone's trade.

True, that is the biggest joy where i can feel before when investing in PAMM, but it is not really easy to choose the best pamm manager. It is hard, and sometimes what do you see on their statistic cannot prove that pamm manager is really worthed at some period of time, you may even ended up as loser too.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It somewhat tricky to me compared to the others, choosing pamm manager is just like choosing wife LOL. We put our trust to them to manage our money which is more similiar to that housewife for sure. Statistic is so much helpful but i think that is not the only consideration to choose pamm manager, it must have good track records and its remuneration is good for both sides.

It isn't really hard especially if you have experience in forex and also browse through internet to see which is the indicator of a good pamm manager. Many of them have been told here by you but overall i must see how much i get and also track records for sure.