Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fibonaccifinance - Fibonaccifinance.com

HyipsHome.com

I'm not the Admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.
Fibonacci Finance is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these 
investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plans:

Fibonacci Novice
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
0.50% Daily for 500 Days $10 and more 0.50

Fibonacci Advanced Beginner
1% Daily for 365 Days $200 - $10,000 1.00

Fibonacci Competent
1.5% Daily for 360 Days (Compounding Available) $1,000 - $25,000 1.50

Fibonacci Proficient
3% Daily for 240 Days $150 - $25,000 3.00

Fibonacci Expert
5% Daily for 180 Days $250 - $25,000 5.00

Fibonacci Premium
10% Daily for 120 Days $350 - $25,000 10.00

Fibonacci Limited
15% Daily for 60 Days $500 - $25,000 15.00

Accept:perfact money,
Min Spend: $10

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License
fibonaccifinance.com - Licensed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As per their program statistics, Fibonacci Finance has been running for three weeks so far, the first plan, Fibonacci Novice is affordable with $10 minimum, this long term program for 500 days is profitable, a single payment option allowed that is Perfect Money, they offer an attractive referral program with five level commissions, up to 10%.

Current status of the program, Fibonacci Finance is waiting for one day, starting daily ROI of 0.5% is quite sustainable plan, term set for 500 days is something like unlimited term, so principal will be locked almost forever, that feature will more stability for a long term program like this one in here, Fibonacci Finance.

well the rate of interest offered in this plan is very low and i think admin is able to pay it to members for long time but i think a wise member will never invest money here because the duration is 500 days and will take more than 700 days to complete plan. No member can wait for 2 years.

Although have had payment proof have been posted here and in AHM still have many monitors listed for this program with status "Paying" but site only run about 8 days that their plan are very long up to more 300 days and almost monitors in status good here that as I see, it is trial monitors, therefore I don't think that it is attractive with investors

Fibonacci Finance has been online and active for eleven days so far, which is good to know, last payout on 8th February that is today, this long term program has sustainable plan with low daily ROI, that can pay for a long time, but not yet popular among investors due to weak promotion of just a couple of monitors with small RCB offers available in this long term program.

although there has been some evidence of payment from the HYIP program, but I am still not sure if this long-term investment program is a good place for investors to invest, because the period of time determined by the admin to make a profit so long, and I'm sure admin will never give payments to investors until the expiration of the prescribed time limit for making such gains