Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Commercialoperation - Commercialoperation.com

7% per day for 20 days and I believe with these rate, principal include in daily interest rate. total profit after 20 days is 140% and because 100% is principal, actual profit is 40% for 20 days or 2% per day. so I guess this is sustainable plan and moreover they get paying status from hyip monitor site so far.

What i can see this program isnt paying more, i see reports of pending payments for 4 days etc. And 1688 cashback monitor has it paying stat but dont say when the last payout was done...

In forums around I see people writing that it seems like they started with selective payments.

Hold your spends this one will be gone in a few days when everyone understand it is already

started the close up....

• 1 month later...

That why I prefer to count cycler than how long a site pays. High rates means we need to do hit and run. And in order to do that we need to invest as early as possible. Then cashout after five cycle. So you must invest in this site in first cycle up to fifth cycle + five cycle that you invest in. That the total cycle. More than that its too risky. Its better to cashout early than not to cashout at all.