davils9

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Forex is good for student if only he will not turn out to be an addict. some student when they start making money from forex trading, it goes into their head and they forget that they have their study too to face. this is why most at times, forex trading is not always recommended to student but if a student can be discipline he will be able to combine his studies and trading without any problem. They can use $5 Cash Rewards benefit from FBS

I hope forex is a good business for the students, because study is the main job for the student and they need more time for study and they can do their work properly beside forex business.

try to open no deposit bonus account in FBS. You will get free $5 for trading..:)

Learning about Forex trading at a young age is very good and it is a good idea that someone interested in Forex trading experiences it while still being a student. Then, he would be able to discover the risks and gradually learn from it, and in the future if they want to obtain profits in Forex, their past experience would be a very good advantage for them.

This really has a lot to do with the student himself, the course he is learning and the availability of his time. I have always been an advocate of, if the student knows too well that he is not capable of handling the pressure that comes with combining the both of them, then it's better not attempted.

• 3 months later...

Forex trading business is the best type of busuness that students can be able to for for them to make profit from it. The students don't usually have money to trade, so therefore, they can start to post in forums for them to be able to raise capital that they will trade with. This thing will help them to be able to start trading in the forex business even though they are not having enough trading capital.

When a student ventures into Forex, there is the tendency that he would find it much better having something to give him some extra cash. But then, it is also a demanding task because there are things like sharing his time between the activities. Here, he has to trade as well as Carter for his school works and he should know if his classes would allow him time to trade.

forex trading is a good business and very flexible for all, everyone can join and take a part on this business, they can make it profitable and if they want to learn and practice with harder and also they can make it as part time job, they can set it based on their needs. Let's Try Armada Demo Cup 2014 : Forex trading contest with 20 000 $ prize pool

student can trade part time and learn about trading for part time. however, it doesn't serve them maximum result. but no other option since they are busy still with school activities. the best is learn and trading for full time after they are graduate from school. they has freedom to learn as long as they want. so, they'll able to gain maximum progress.

for trading with fundamental may chose a news where have high impact to you trade currency, example fore EURUSD you can choice Non Farm Payroll, Housing Sales, Retail Sales and see also German economic data, becasue german is important country in euro zone.  

Its good business if you don't have any profit to loss since you are only trading bonus funds. I'm no student but I do earn good amount of money each month in forex trading simply because I do trade in forex and making big income in here. I do like to see myself making so much profit in here that I do realize that in two to three years time I can really handle my trading account without any worries.

forex trading can be good part time job for a student as he can make money for his studies without taking money from his parents and if he starts getting knowledge of forex from now on then he can become very successful trader in his future.

• 2 weeks later...

Well yeah experience is really important in forex trading, once we get some experience in this field we can think of making an income from forex trading and students should not go for investing too high in it for more profits they should start with low.