Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Entering at the lowest price for more profit

euro

One of my long term trading strategy is to time my trade. I will enter at the lowest price and then I will wait til the end of the day or til it rises to the top and take profit and then leave. I found this to be working well for me. I found that prices mature at around late noon time like 2pm on the market hours. This strategy has worked for me. Please tell me your long term strategies. 

• 3 months later...

That is basically the more reason everyone trades. No one would want to buy when the market price is high. That is why trading is all about timing and the better you can time, the better you can buy. When a trader wants to make profits from Forex, he targets the best time to buy and buy right.

Well this is what everyone wants in forex trading, everyone wants to make profits by entering at the lowest price and giving it up for high price in the end, if this was not the case everyone would have been in loss, however it is still not easy to determine for traders that which time is right to start the trade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trading with a minimal lots is always the best way which forex can be done everyone know that in forex there is up and down and there is also huge loss that may arise from here so the real and the main thing here about the forex market is that always learn how to trade with minimal lots

If a trader makes some good analysis, reads the market well, he definitely would know the best entry time. Going in at the best possible time is quite good as it offers traders a clearer opportunity to earn better than when the trader targets wrongly. Suffice it to say that a good trade is characterized by the entry point.

• 1 month later...

I agree with the thread starter. It is when the trader is able to time his or her trade very well that he or she can be able to enter at the low price. This thing is not something that is very easy for any body to do because when a trader is not to analyze the market very well, he or she cannot make good profit.

If a trader may help make some wonderful Assessment, reads the marketplace successfully, he unquestionably would know the top entry time. Heading in at the best time is form of wonderful as it offers traders a clearer opportunity to get paid Considerably a lot better than In the event your trader targets wrongly. 

What would determine if you would make profit is your entry and exit point. Yes, they all lie in analysis and a good trading analysis guarantee a trader a better profit after all. What all looks for is to have a very good trading or a successful trade and it starts with good analysis so as to buy cheap.

• 2 months later...

That is to say that it is the analysis that is more important. When a trader is good at making a good trading analysis, then he is also at a better chance of making profits as well. It is the analysis that tells you the best time to enter. That is why I think that traders should spend more of their time in learning how to trade and try to understand the market well.

traders able to point out good trading strategy since they are has ability to perform analysis. many traders realize the way to gain profits from market since they are know what they should do or don't in trading. stand on profitable side difficult but if traders has willingness to keep learning, they'll improve for sure. both in trading skills and results.

• 2 weeks later...

We all dream to enter at the lowest price possible so we can take advantage of that and still make profit. While we tend to get that dream some times, some other times also, it doesn't. That is the unpredictable nature of Forex every trader has to deal with. We can only make profit from the business when there is a clear indication from our analysis.

• 2 weeks later...

That is true when there is a clear indication of our analysis then we can make much more money in here forex is just one of the best business for anyone who want to trade and that is why I will always advice any trader to try his or her possible best to trade with good.

Enter low price and sell high but have an unending prediction.

Enter low and sell high LOL but do you consider your knowledge I think if your skills and knowledge is up then you will know what to do.

Doing the first step real is the best as for me I do good analysis before I start trading in the forex market proper analysis will tell you what to do at the desire time

Entering at the lowest possible time is the best way to trade for more profit but the truth is that it only lies on our analysis. It is only when a trader makes a good analysis that he would understand the lowest possible time to access the market. It doesn't come automatically, rather, it is something that you work out for through your analysis.

Entering at a low price is the best way that any trader who knows how to trade will trade. It is good for the person to do a very good trading analysis to be able to know the best time to enter in other to make profit. Forex trading business is interesting if we are able to understand it very well.

Yes that is true demo account is very helpful to be sincere so there should be no fear about this for me I can tell you that a good forex trader need to try his best and trade with demo account when you trade with Demo account you can buildup your knowledge and skills

the best entry timing is when momentum start to run. however, we can't measuring it correctly. changes on market unpredictable. technical indicators does not work sometimes. and it generate fake signals. does not necessary to rush to open trades when we see that signals appear. better wait till we are sure that momentum trend valid.