Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gbp/Usd good on weekdays

euro

So, I've just gotten out of a trade and made some profit from gbp/usd. The timing was 10am US, so I guess I'm doing NYC market time and London time.  The trend was so good and I scalped. It went up some pips. Now, I'm rather happy with the positive results. So if you're looking for good trades on gbp/usd, you can try them out as well. I guess the gbp will always want some business with usd cause they're much more profitable to do business with us. Do you do well with this pair? 

• 3 months later...

The popular pairs are just fine with the London and New York session. A trader can take advantage of the high volatility that is always present in these pairs and scalp if he can. This is the point where some traders wait on to make some good pips. Preferably during the mid weeks.

• 3 months later...

Gbp/usd is good to trade with and it is also good for a scalper to scalp with it because it is a moving pair. Plus the trader will pay low spread fee which will not make him or her to give all of his or her pips to spread. Some of the times I do scalp with this pair.

• 2 months later...

Gbp/usd is good to trade with and It is usually very good for the scalper to scalp with it because it is actually a shifting pair. Moreover the trader pays low distribute payment that may not make him or her to provide all of his or her pips to distribute. A lot of the instances I do scalp with this pair.

I'm more on eur/usd. Its good to trade gbp/usd if you know this pair down to its fundamentals. Because if you do then you will know how strong the trends is in here. Its always a bullish trends for months and bearish trends for months if its move. This is the main reason why its really good to do averaging in this kind of pairs.