Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Etoro trading platform: copying traders

euro

Now, Etoro is a trading platform that offer its services to all international users. This platform is so different in that you can copy successful traders on there if you're weak in skills and can't make a profit. I'm not saying that its a guarantee but you could try and there are a lot of copy traders on there. Its something to check out if you're interested but you could connect with lots of successful traders on there to share and learn. 

• 4 months later...

When the name etoro rings, an average trader thinks of nothing less than copy trading. That has been their slogan to a lot of traders and I think, this feature they've got has made them so popular and the reason a lot of people want to be with them. Their copy trading feature allows a trader to copy from a more experience trader and make money off it.

Well I had tried to do trading at etoro, when my friend told me about it, I used their $20 gift card and I think I lost it all as my current equity in it is $0 and now I need a minimum investment of $50 to start so most probably I am not gonna as far as I see now until 2-3 months, but I might consider them again.

well, copy trading surely is advantage especially to newbies. however, will be wise if traders learn how to conduct own analysis. not rely on signals or copy other trades all the time. for long purpose, like or not traders will need to have own method to analyze the market. and have own ability to measuring the market situations.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Etoro is the best broker also they have a very good plartform which the trader can trade with but aside from this I also have to tell you that their spread is a bit higher but that dose not withstanding since their servicess is up to customer deman then we dont need to worry

Well, what becomes a best broker is a function of the trader's choice of what he wants in a broker. As far as I am concerned, they are just the number when it comes to choosing a broker that allows a copy trading platform. I think there are still some quite good brokers offering the same service.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, etoro is good because they help the newbie traders who want to make money from forex trading by copying. This thing will make the traders not to be able to start looking for how to learn if they don't want to learn because they can be able to copy the trading points of the expert traders that are trading.

• 1 month later...

I think they should have a higher minimum since it is assumed that who wants to copy and make some reasonable profit should as well have some good trading capital. Copying on Etoro is quite ideal for traders who want to earn from Forex even without some adequate trading knowledge.