Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oil-capital - oil-capital.com

I think that the secret of the success of this site is that the period of investment are reasonable and acceptable to many investors,

because they do not wait too long to wait for the end of the profit plan, in addition to the site has a professional design already .

sorry admin about this unintentional error .

Am not too happy about not joining this program.since it's plans are profitable with a long paying history,am certain it still have waters to pour around.

I like programs like this,long term plans,with minimum investment and good roi,sure admin knows what he's doing.but am not yet in.

latest news update from the program, Oil Capital regarding LR down time and pending withdrawals to LR !

Liberty Reserve Unavailable

The website of Liberty Reserve is unavailable at the moment, and therefore, we are unable to process Liberty Reserve withdrawal requests. Hence, we have canceled all pending Liberty Reserve withdrawal requests, and moved the funds back to the account balances of the respective clients, We kindly request you to request for your Liberty Reserve withdrawals, after the website of Liberty Reserve becomes available again.

Apr-1-2011 06:42:19 AM

I think this program has not paid to few investors with large amounts,

we can see the complaints around from the investors that were scammed,

seems all positive comments from small investors only,

this is not good to pay selectively, being a top senior program in the hyip field.

this is not good to pay selectively, being a top senior program in the hyip field.

I don't know much about issues coming from big investors from this site since I am just a small investor who request payments in small amount only. The site paid me with no problems and I hope that there will be no problems when I will request for my next payout again.

latest news update on their site regarding the current status of the program and referral contest updates !

Shining OilCapital

Dear Clients,

To begin with, the website of Liberty Reserve is back available now, and all clients who wish to make a withdrawal to Liberty Reserve payment processor, may do so from now on. However, since many people around the world are trying to access the website of Liberty Reserve at the same time, its website is very slow at the moment, and we advise those clients who would like to make deposits using Liberty Reserve to do so after the speed of the website of Liberty Reserve returns back to normal.

Oil-Capital.com is proud to be known as the most trusted and well-managed program of the industry. Many of our clients are sending us words of appreciation through e-mails, which make us feel very much happy and proud, as it makes us know that our clients are 100% satisfied with our professional service.

Our clients have gained so much trust in us such that, many of them have invested amounts of $10,000. We have received many investments in the range of $10,000to $15,000 during the past few weeks from many of our clients, and today we received yet another huge investment of $48,000. Oil-Capital.com is proud to serve our clients with such a profitable and professional service, and we are glad to know that our clients are continuously supporting us.

We also had a second interview done with Paul, the owner of the famous blog, Money-News-Online.com, and it was published in his blog the last week. We urge our clients to read it, the link to which is http://money-news-online.com/blog/2011/03/30/30032011-second-interview-with-the-admin-of-oilcapital/

The referral contest we had launched last week was quite a successful one, and it came to an end today. Many of our clients put huge effort in bringing active referrals, and for grabbing the grand prize of $1000. We will be announcing the winners of the contest in another newsletter that will be sent out tomorrow. So stay tuned to know the winners of the contest.

Warmest Regards,

Oil-Capital.com Administration

Apr-4-2011 01:23:32 PM

I havent checked the discussion of oilcapital for a while. So didnt pay any attention to complaints. But this is bad news if they pay only selectively.

This is a top hyip and so for to show they still are on the top they need to get that

problem solved......

I didnt yet have any problems requesting and getting paid. but if it just started with the higher amounts. Lets hope they come down

on both feets:)

What?they just select to pay investors with little funds?and just forget the big investors?Well,i don't like programs that are selective in paying their members since this is PROBABLY a sign of scam.

well, I am not sure if the investor that is complaining loss of funds with O-C is true or not,

but I read on forums, now it's the investors' job to prove his claim,

and the mods over there will checkout the proofs whether the complaint of loss of large amounts by the investor to O-C is real.

In term of alexa rating this site is one of the best hyip site right now. Its almost touch the 10,000 alexa mark. And that the best rank a hyip can get. usually a good hyip has 50,000 to 100,000 alexa rating. More than 100,000 for me it means its not attractive less than 50,000 for me is the best. And take note oil-capital is rank 10,000!

this program is very old program, paying for years so far, top ranked on GP monitor and no complaints from small investors,

these features are enough to venture with them, as at least I am not going to invest in hundreds of dollars here,

a $10 will be a safe investment to this program at this stage,

and I ignore the complaints of large investors as that is normal with any hyip in case we send huge amounts to them.

@archu i agree with you completely, i never had problem with this hyip, most of my withdrawals are instant and those that get saved rarely are paid very fast. Even when LR was down for long and and when it came back many hyips faced problem but my withdrawal for 6 days interest was paid in few hours. Yeah it is safe to be with topper.

@budado i agree with you oc has really enhanced its ranking over the time. It is not only the alexa ranking that has dramatically enhanced but the faith of people in this hyip has made it no. 1 hyip of today. OC has top ranking over prestigious monitors and one can check it has got no. 1 ranking on goldpoll. Nothing else but a must to have in every one's portfolio whoever invests in hyips.

Right now its almost touching the 10,000 alexa rank. I think so far in terms of alexa ranking oil-capital is the most visited hyip site I know. Since I never know any hyip that has reach even the 15,000 alexa rank.

U r banned for copy pasting other posts from other forums!

I do agree. I think this hyip is the most visited based on your alexa stats that you have posted in here. It seems that members do really like the site because they keep paying members and have instant cash outs which is good for an hyip site to have to attract more members to join the site.

I am not able to load the oc site since yesterday though in yesterday in the morning i got an email from oil-capital :

"Dear Clients,

OilCapital has successfully completely 438 days (1 year and 2.5 months) of being online, and we consider it to be a tremendous success. Our clients have been an integral part for this great achievement, and we thank every client of OilCapital, for having made this possible.

As for the main news, some of you might be aware that one of the monitoring sites, HYIPs-Analysis, has put the status of our program as NOT PAYING. Please note that the admin of this monitoring site was misled by one of our clients who tried to cheat on us. This client made 4 accounts for himself, with one being the referral of the other, and stole money from us, in the form of referral commissions. We do not entertain such unfair acts from any of our clients, and so we suspended all accounts belonging to him. When these kind of cheaters steal money, it is your money that they are stealing. So we have the take the necessary steps to protect the funds invested by our clients.

Realizing that he was caught for cheating, he straightaway head to the monitoring site HYIPs-Analysis, and lied to the admin of that monitor, saying that we suspended his account without any reasons, and the admin of HYIP-Analysis, without even listening to our explanation about the situation, put our status to NOT PAYING. As a result, we have removed this monitor from our website, and we do not intend to work with this monitor anymore. We are on PAYING status on all other monitors, which is the true status of OilCapital.

Due to many requests from our clients, we have decided to start our own forum. We are still working on it, and we expect to launch it during next week. We will let you know once we start the forum, and there afterward, you will be able to post your payment proofs, give your suggestions, and do many other things in the forum.

We kindly request every client of OilCapital to vote for us after you receive your payments, and also post your payment proofs. Your support is an important factor for the growth of OilCapital. Your votes are precious to us, as is your money to you. So please vote for us, after you get paid, and invite your friends and family to be a part of the great OilCapital.

Warmest Regards,

Oil-Capital.com Administration"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

the ROI of 3% daily for 50 days is a total of 50% profit, in 50 days, it was actually principal included in daily profits,

but unfortunately, it could survive only for few rounds, that is for around four months, and turned to scam,

since this scam site is closed, thread moved to scam section !