MMF -moneymakingforums.com

hadg33

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got cash!

Craig Hill (

craigmarkhamhill@gmail.com) just sent you money through Payza.

Payment Details

​Date: July 15, 2013 9:55:52 PM​Amount Sent: $20.00 USD​Sender Name: Craig Hill​Sender Email: craigmarkhamhill@gmail.com​Reference Number: F68DA-147B0-A3DB8​Message: Thanks for being an active member at www.Moneymakingforums.com View the details of this transaction by logging into your Payza account.

Well,I have earn a lot of points in ecomville before and I won the weekly give away in the former forum so all those points was brought here in MMF. Anyways,the admin has made me the mod today. You are not too active in the forum,I don't know why you are not active.

My first payment within 1 day -

Transaction Details

Date

7/21/2013 6:36:01 PM

Reference Number

569F7-AFB9D-502E2

Fee

$0.00 USD

Transaction type

Transfer Sent To

Name/Email

manojk.raut@yahoo.co.in

Current Status

Completed

Amount

$4.00 USD

Total Amount

$4.00 USD

Purchase Type

Service

Shipping Details

Not Provided

Note

Thanks for being an active member at www.Moneymakingforums.com

This is really great forum. Actually great admin.

What are talking?you said that the forum is tired and that you are tired of making post here and at the same time you also said you will resume posting again.

From what I know when I visited the forum today thou I have not started posting here as well but its like payment has been cleard

There is no problem about payments in the forum,you can see that the contests in the forum has to do about huge funds. Admin knows how to make funds to the site and it is not by getting advertisers. Anyways I would always be active in this forum cos the admin always clears payments so fast.

Right from the transit of ecomville to MMF, people have always found this forum worthy of staying with. It has been one of my prioritized forum right from it's inception because where the admin always pays on time. He even cleared the most recent payment just yesterday in spite of not serving any ad on the site. I am always active on the site and the activities there are simply awesome.

You've got cash!

Craig Hill (

craigmarkhamhill@gmail.com) just sent you money through Payza.

Payment Details

​Date: August 05, 2013 8:06:07 PM​Amount Sent: $2.52 USD​Sender Name: Craig Hill​Sender Email: craigmarkhamhill@gmail.com​Reference Number: 8FB5A-B7087-B346C​Message: Thanks for being an active member at www.moneymakingforums.com View the details of this transaction by logging into your Payza account.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why you are not able to post again on the site what kind of warning have you received and from whim did you receive that warning. anyway i am not able to prioritize the site because it is so hard to find the time to post here again. maybe next time I'll be able to post here again.

It will be good if you can create more time to post in MMF because the admin is very consistent and quick with making payments and the forum activity is great coupled with the fact that the post rates are high. The contests here are also very easy to participate in and its easy to win as well although they are based on luck.

@takiya very sorry to see that admin banned you and you have not got your deserving amount. i have also banned here , they give reason of posting scam threads however everyone know i am the old poster and never do spam ...The threads were new and were not posted by any member. Admin is good but the moderator **hadg33** banned me.i dont know why this admin hired a kid as moderator..but no worry i got my payment of 2$ from it...

I have not been able to make post on the site yet. Maybe later on I would be able to . Anyway I am very much surprised that some members were banned. I am not that active as I am very much careful that i am not going to experience problem on the site . I should be very careful on posting on the site

@nomiasif i dont think it was hadg33 that banned you. He already explained that as a moderator, he has no power to place a ban on members. Its only the admin that has the power to do such. The admin is considerate. Maybe you should see reasons with him.. I hope its not a permanent ban though.

Nomiasif beginnings banned in the forum because I think a fight between nomiasif and hadg33 in the forum, if it hadg33 not doing definitely doing admin in the forum, because the forum to discuss not only to fight, but if nomiasif banned hadg33 why not in also prohibited in the forums because he is also provoking forum.

@glucose guy..

i told my friend about it and he today joined and make request as well...Bad thing is that his we both are using same internet connection... he made a request today he got banned by this CHILD moderator...by saying You are having multiple accounts,a cheat like you is not needed here so your payment request is denied....

this guy is thinking its me hahaha.....

otherwise i have 6 forums in which i am working so i dont need any kind of this ...forum...where members got banned at the time of payments :D i got my 2$ its slap on his face...despite of getting banned admin paid me :D

But of course it's not allowed two members using same internet connection. So that's why you are banned and your friend as well. But then you have been posting in so many different forums so it's just okay if you are not able to post again here. But for me I'm not so sure if I would be able to make post on the site for today. I'll just try my best so that I'll be able to do so.