Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1autopay - 1autopay.com

against G/U between Dukascopy and InteractiveBrokers company. money can be withdrawn automatically by the schedule you set, such as

per day / per week / per amount

Also, can be withdrawn instantly by your request anytime.

Flexible and Profitable plans Exciting Referral System

<Plan 01> 1% for 90 days;

<Plan 02> 2.25% for 90 days;

<Plan 03> 4% for 120 days;

<Plan 04> 7% for 180 days.

http://www.1autopay.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Looks like the admin is a very secretive person since its offering long term plan and is not disclosing any information about the admin and founders background and about their company details and also no information is published about investment portfolios which makes it suspicious about the site

Yup first two plans carry reaosnable profit which may be sustained well

but 3rd and 4th plan offer upto 7% daily ROI that is unreasonable and no way to sustain such high roi and return principle on investment completion

I doubt this program shall stay more than a month even with any investment in 4th plan.

when we look at the site the daily payout ranges from 2.25% to 7% based on the duration of the plans . I always love to join sites which offer higher payout daily as this will help me to recover my principle sooner before the site stop paying but its not clear for me whether the site pays all calender days or only on business days

Only a couple of monitors have been listed and the monitors are showing paying status

Further there a re few RCB offer and SQ-monitor is offering the highest RCB offer of 200%

By investing through SQ- Monitor investor can recover part of his principle immediately and this will enable the investor to break even sooner

Out of the plans available i feel only the 90 day plan is reasonably sustainable compared with others since they offer unrealistic profits

But the very high referral commission makes me suspicious that this program will not run long and the admin seem to be more interested in collecting deposits

The rates are very poor from just 1%, But it's looking very trusted & sustainable as it had some different features like high ref commission, availability of Bank wire deposit, automatic withdrawal daily..etc..SO I am very happy to see this type of program... But I didn't find the min. investment requirement option at all..

I don't mind the return of the first three plan, but my sole concern is the last plan which promise to give 7percent daily. Note. It is not short term so you break even in 15days and the rest will be profit. I doubt if the admin can run this site in weeks.

the admin haven't published any information about the site background and the address further no information is available about the investing opportunities and this makes me doubt about the site legit status

i feel the admin doesn't want to disclose more information about himself since he may be a new individual new to hyip

The monitors listed are showing paying status and i see Zeusgold have also invested here

but the plan seem not very popular as not many monitors have being listed

so its always better to avoid investing large amount in this site

Wow.Just finish reading all members point of view and recommendation,and am not going to invest here.Looks like it won't last.Admin should have keep to his first and second plans,which looks preferable and reasonable,not spoiling it with 3rd and 4th plans.Looks like am skipping this program.

Wow.Just finish reading all members point of view and recommendation,and am not going to invest here.Looks like it won't last.Admin should have keep to his first and second plans,which looks preferable and reasonable,not spoiling it with 3rd and 4th plans.Looks like am skipping this program.

I feel the profit gaps between the plans are too high and looks suspicious for me and even the increase high rate of referral commission increases my suspicious about the plan but as the minimum investment is only $1 you can test the site before making an decision

Looking at all the plan one will know that this hyip is design to collect funds from investors pay for one or two days and then it will auto stop paying. I know with this daily interest rate admin of this program can keep it for long.

• 1 month later...

1Autopay Admin's News Letter Update February 27, 2011 10:48 PM GMT + 8

Dear Customers,

Good news. SMS features are now available.

More Secure, More convenience, and even More RELIABLE with 1AUTOPAY.com !

Company's IT dept now finished deploying SMS-center on current system.

All these banking-level features are free, customers may benefit from many aspects.

Mainly functions below,

* The most reliable security, Dynamic One-Time Password via SMS.

* More convenience, you even no need to remember any passwords at all.

* Instant auto-notification, anytime once your account changes(such as withdraw and so on), you would get SMS informed right away.

You may now login to account and enable these options.

1AUTOPAY SMS-center#: +1919 500 7770

I have searched for ratings section on this program, but I couldn't find, I think there is no ratings section here,

so we should search for payment proofs on forums if available to know the real status of this program,

well, the ROI 1% is definitely a stable one, but the remaining plans have unbelievable ROI, which is so huge and definitely impossible to pay such huge profits.

• 1 month later...

1autopay Admin's News Letter Update April 04, 2011 8:54 PM GMT + 8

new deposit via PerfectMoney, withdraw your LR profit as well........

Dear Customers,

As known to all, LibertyReserve.com is experiencing a bit long downtime,

moreover, even no one has any idea about when it will be back online.

by serious consideration, we decide to add PerfectMoney as a replacement option.

If you like, depositing via PerfectMoney the amount equal to that you have invested with us via LR,

will make you eligible to withdraw your daily "LR profit" thru PerfectMoney right away,

and no need to wait LR for back to function.

In this case, besides transfering you the normal profits generated by your new investment,

we also manually pay the "LR profits" to your PerfectMoney account.

Should you have any difficulties, feel free to contact us

via Helpdesk or email: support@1autopay.com

Warm Regards,

1AUTOPAY.com

• 1 month later...

1Autopay Admin's News Letter Update May 16, 2011 11:22 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

1Autopay BIG May Promo - Extra 50% BONUS instantly to your account!

Dear Customers,

Happy time again for our traditional Monthly Promotion !

Just like everyone saw, we've successfully held Promotions in Feb, March, April, all investors were happy with these activities and enjoyed their extra money ! Now here comes the May Promotion!

This time we offer 50% Deposit Bonus on any investment.

Evenmore, Credit Cards accepted.

for more activity details,

please visit http://www.1autopay.com/?May

Daily Financial Management Partner by Your Side

Should you have any difficulties, feel free to contact us

via Helpdesk or email: support@1autopay.com

Warm Regards,

1AUTOPAY.com

I don' think its worth it to invest in here. Its paying. Theirs no question with that. But is it worth it. I don't think so. The 50% bonus means this site is very risky and any time it can turn to scam. As most hyip that offers this kind of features.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonuses in hyip usually shorten the life of a hyip site. Although theirs also a hyip that last about eight months like hyifunds. But most of the time if a hyip has bonuses its means that particular hyip will turn to scam any time soon. That why I prefer not to invest in a hyip that has bonus or offers bonuses.

• 2 weeks later...

This site is a scam site now. I guess its time to close this thread already. For me its useless to keep a thread open since this site is already a scam site and no words or activity in this thread will keep or make this site paying again. I'm thinking if you see a hyip that offers bonus. Keep out.