Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NRbux - nrbux.com

darwin

NRBUX is a new and instant paying ptc site.

Site is in pre-launch. Ads will available from official launch of the site.

meanwhile register with nrbux . and be ready to start earning

Pay rate is $0.01 for each website you visit and $0.005 for each website your direct referrals visit.

For premium members $0.01 for each website you visit and $0.01 for each website your direct referrals visit.

Cashout:

If you have at least $3.00 accumulated, you can click on "Request Payment"within Member's Area and it will submit your request. You need to accumulate at least $5.00 for your 2nd Payment Request and $10.00 for your 3rd.

Currently, we make payments with AlertPay and PayPal.

Free registration:

NRbux - The Way to Wealth - Home page

468x60_2.jpg

Lol i just try to open this site but can't open the site for sure..when im opening the site i found like this :

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i think the site is gone for sure..but i don't know if this is because my connection problem..are anyone here have the same problem like me?? :blink:

Lol i just try to open this site but can't open the site for sure..when im opening the site i found like this :

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource / could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

i think the site is gone for sure..but i don't know if this is because my connection problem..are anyone here have the same problem like me?? :blink:

I agree with you

maybe they have some problems

or maybe it gone scam

who knows ??

we will see

• 2 months later...

I agree with you

maybe they have some problems

or maybe it gone scam

who knows ??

we will see

Yes, they have some problems but no, they have not gone scam.

The website has been bought by a new Admin.

The former Admin had financial problem and could not handle the website anymore.

So he decided to sold the website.

Now the website and also the forum are back online again.

But it's not 100% fully back online since the payment system is still offline due to some technical problem.

It will be available soon. Let's hope so.

Few days back I've found that we can make cash out by sending support ticket. And luckily I've reached the minimum payout and also send a support ticket regarding payment. But I am still waiting for my payment. They have told on their forum that it would take upto 7 days to get paid from them. They have also notified that the maximum amount shouldn't be more then $3. I've little hope to get paid from them. The admin is new and it all depends on him to save this site.

Few days back I've found that we can make cash out by sending support ticket. And luckily I've reached the minimum payout and also send a support ticket regarding payment. But I am still waiting for my payment. They have told on their forum that it would take upto 7 days to get paid from them. They have also notified that the maximum amount shouldn't be more then $3. I've little hope to get paid from them. The admin is new and it all depends on him to save this site.

Yes, he pay us manually within 7 days of waiting.

It may take longer if many members request payment at the same time.

Good luck on your payment, buddy.

I hope you will get it.

To you that don't know how to request your payment manually, here is the format you have to write when you send the Admin a support ticket.

PAYOUT REQUEST FORMAT

1.SUPPORT

2.OPEN NEW TICKET

3.TOPIC: PAYOUT SUPPORT

4.USERNAME:

5. PAYOUT AMOUNT: PLease limit to $3 max - This will increase as more revenue comes in.

6.PAYMENT PROCESSOR:

7.PAYMENT EMAIL:

NOTE:

THEY WILL TRY TO MAKE ALL PAYMENTS WITH IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS FROM DATE OF REQUEST,

AS FUNDS BECOME AVAILABLE. DONT REQUEST DECIMAL PAYOUTS MAKE IT ROUND AND REQUESTPAYOUTS

IF YOU HAVE 2.24 USD IN MAIN BALANCE REQUEST ONLY 2 USD,

AND ALL ALERTPAY PAYOUTS WILL HAVE 3% FEES ( THIS IS ALERTPAY FEES NOT THEIRS)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, he pay us manually within 7 days of waiting.

It may take longer if many members request payment at the same time.

Good luck on your payment, buddy.

I hope you will get it.

To you that don't know how to request your payment manually, here is the format you have to write when you send the Admin a support ticket.

PAYOUT REQUEST FORMAT

1.SUPPORT

2.OPEN NEW TICKET

3.TOPIC: PAYOUT SUPPORT

4.USERNAME:

5. PAYOUT AMOUNT: PLease limit to $3 max - This will increase as more revenue comes in.

6.PAYMENT PROCESSOR:

7.PAYMENT EMAIL:

NOTE:

THEY WILL TRY TO MAKE ALL PAYMENTS WITH IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS FROM DATE OF REQUEST,

AS FUNDS BECOME AVAILABLE. DONT REQUEST DECIMAL PAYOUTS MAKE IT ROUND AND REQUESTPAYOUTS

IF YOU HAVE 2.24 USD IN MAIN BALANCE REQUEST ONLY 2 USD,

AND ALL ALERTPAY PAYOUTS WILL HAVE 3% FEES ( THIS IS ALERTPAY FEES NOT THEIRS)

I'm still waiting for my payment. It is already 7 business days passed and still I am not getting any message from the site admin. I've crossed $3 but my request was $2. I'm little disappointed because it is very difficult to wait for any pending payment if there is no guarantee of getting payments. They have already told that they have lack of funds, there is a little hope but still not clear about their current situation.