Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Double Money - http://doublemoney.czechhyipmonitor.cz/index.php

The new line are quite fast but not too fast, what surprised me most is that people in the 1 dollar spot always get circle, the line is long very long but everyday i see new people buying 1 dollar spot while the new ones like spot 3 and 4 are short.

Hey legendkid i can see you are two step below me, i wonder why this is not moving fast, it is getting to a week since i bought a spot there and it has only gone two step and stop, but i know very soon people will start getting into this game soon! So come get in and double your money in just a week! This is must better than hyip.

• 2 weeks later...

i was see the site today..and i see so many people is investing in the $1 line..i want to know from member here..are the lines move fastly or slowly here in this line guys???

It seems pretty much stuck.

Think again if you're about to go there.

The newly opened lines are worse.

The guys came first don't go back to the line. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't say that memoney! Gosh,i've got some funds in there and here you're planning to wave good bye,or waving good bye.I think we better sent admin mail to give us our capital back or half,rather than our money being stuck in there with no ambition of ever coming out.And what is admin doing?Opening new lines,while the old ones aren't moving at all,is this a good plan or an evil scheme?

Thinking about it i have 13 cool dollars which i invested there and it is almost 2months or more than that! And the line is still just they way i saw it. Tell me keuss is there a way one can cancel his subscription from this money cycler?

Well,memoney i think you've got a bigger problem at hand than i do,for me,i have just bought(4or 3) share there,and i tell you,the line won't even flinch a bit just the same old pal i leave 2 months ago,is there any chance that admin might return our fund back for us after people refuses to buy position or,the worst,they might turn scam?

This cycler and those they pay are all in the same boat, what i feel is that the admin use many different name just to make people to invest in it. Just take a look at the new senseless new lines that are open everyday, you will understand what am talking about.

I have a 4$ position i purchase here in double moneyczechhyip.But so far,i'm just seeing payment proof from one hyip guy,don't know if it's a scheme to get people to buy shares or what.Right now,my shares are getting to 2months or more.How i wish this doubler do pay after certain period of time.

I have a 4$ position i purchase here in double moneyczechhyip.But so far,i'm just seeing payment proof from one hyip guy,don't know if it's a scheme to get people to buy shares or what.Right now,my shares are getting to 2months or more.How i wish this doubler do pay after certain period of time.

two months after shares bought, and not yet got the amount doubled ! that is not fair,

but there is paying status on monitors for this program as well as people giving their feedback too,

I think there is different spot lines depending on the amount invested,

and in your $4 line, still nobody have joined in the matrix buying that spot !

For you to know that this cycler is a scam. Go take a good look at the new spots that are open everyday. Why open new lines when the old lines are taking 3months to get cycled? Those guys that are paid are all in this fraud business. Just like legendkid my spot i bought is still pending for more than 2months, and my 13dollars is there stagnant. I only wish i can just get back my initial deposit and to h*ll with their cycler!

• 2 weeks later...

Really frustrating to see this cycler still online without paying old members who have positions in their cycler,yet this program is out with new positions,is admin really scammx to that extend,we should be informed before joining any program,and if anyone needs my advice,DON'T JOIN this CYCLER.

• 3 weeks later...