Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Double Money - http://doublemoney.czechhyipmonitor.cz/index.php

Another cycler.

The traffic is very heavy on $1, $2.5 and $5 lines.

However, $10 an up is not so much, $11, $12 and $15 lines are lightest ones.

How do you purchase a spot on the list?

Go to our Spots page and click "BUY SPOT", you can buy as many as you like, no limit, you'll receive 200% back on your purchase paid directly into your account.

Click on any spot to buy!

$1 + $0.25 BUY SPOT

$2.50 + $0.50 BUY SPOT

$5 + $0.80 BUY SPOT

$10 + $1.40 BUY SPOT

$11 + $1.50 BUY SPOT

$12 + $1.60 BUY SPOT

$15 + $1.90 BUY SPOT

$20 + $2.40 BUY SPOT

$25 + $3.00 BUY SPOT

$50 + $4.00 BUY SPOT

Accept : LibertyReserve only

To the NEXT in LINE

Love to be here, the movement very fast :D

You have received a payment to your account U1933038:

Date: 2011-13-01 04:14:22

Batch: 53137540

From Account: U0216307

Amount: $22.00

Date: 2011-13-01 04:14:22

Batch: 53137534

Amount: $22.00

Date: 2011-13-01 05:13:50

Batch: 53139809

Amount: $24.00

**not joine at $50 cycler since there are already a long waiting list, need to watch for a day before I decide to make a shot or not :)

Mailingayam. I can see that you are doing well with this program. I have one request to make. Please do PM me any time you see a better chance of getting circle early. I will appreciate it very much. Just a thought after your share expire do you still buy more matrix?

@mailingayam

you seem to be a great money cycling fans as i can see you receiving huge payment from this program.Looks like you on top of this game and you seem to prefer it to hyip.Just an observation ayam.But how many days do it take to reach the top list?

Actually everything about the cycle is only if many people interesting to join than everything will be very fast, but as we can see the cycle go very slowly these few days..

Mailingayam. I can see that you are doing well with this program. I have one request to make. Please do PM me any time you see a better chance of getting circle early. I will appreciate it very much. Just a thought after your share expire do you still buy more matrix?

My freind always notified me if he found a new good program, and I will notified you next time..

And if we can see the program still in a good progress than it will be a very great chance to produce a good amount of $$ at cycle game :D

I have been trying again for the past 30minutes to purchase more line, but am getting errors! Is it the same thing with you guys? Or is it my server? Or is it due to the site? I want to buy another spot now that i have some bucks in my account (thanks to digitalmoneytalk forum!) and now that the line is short. I will still be trying if i get successful i will post it here again.

Am still getting this error over and over again. What i want to know is if it is the same thing with anyone trying to buy a spot.

The page cannot be displayedThe page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.Please try the following: *.Contact the Web site administrator if you believe that this request should be allowed. *.Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.HTTP Error 405 - The HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.Internet Information Services (IIS)Technical Information (for supportpersonnel) *.Go toMicrosoft Product Support Servicesand perform a title search for the wordsHTTPand405. *.OpenIIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titledSetting Application Mappings,Securing Your Sitewith Web Site Permissions, andAbout Custom Error Messages.

Bought another spot now. I hope it get recircle fast.

Some guys are rich oh! @keuss i notice you bought almost all the new spot. Wish i got more money in my account.

Payment Mode Account

Date01/23/2011 12:56

Batch 53854825

From U3470925 (manico)

To U0216307 (DoubleMoney)

Amount$4.70

Memo T2t

Well, last weekend I'm not online too much and seems I'm little late to involve in that new opened lines :(

And my name still there waiting to kicked out on other 4 lines so I think for now I don't want to make my movement here for a while, and if I kicked out on other old lines surely I will make a new move here :)

@mailingayam. i think there still chance to join this lines, looking at it the linne is still short- very short- so anyone who join it now will be able to make much money befpre the weeks runs out. am still very new to this kind of online investment but when i have funds i will check it out

Bought another spot today, hope to get to the top soon.

Beside the line is still very short for people who wants to make some fast bucks.

Payment Mode Account

Date 01/24/2011 13:32

Batch 53919580

From U3470925 (...)

To U0216307 (DoubleMoney)

Amount $3.60

Memo T2t

@mailingayam. i think there still chance to join this lines, looking at it the linne is still short- very short- so anyone who join it now will be able to make much money befpre the weeks runs out. am still very new to this kind of online investment but when i have funds i will check it out

Yeah, but as I posted before I still have money here in other 4 lines so better not in rush for me :D

But I will keep support the program when I get kicked out from here one day, don't know when coz already a week passed and no movement on my line there :unsure:

Yeah, but as I posted before I still have money here in other 4 lines so better not in rush for me :D

But I will keep support the program when I get kicked out from here one day, don't know when coz already a week passed and no movement on my line there :unsure:

i know you don't want to such things but if you are in other lines doesn't mean you should not join a new opportunities when it sprout up. Beside the new line is moving a little fast, and am going up up and up.