Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is currency trading?

forex is currencies trading business which enabling traders to gain unlimited profit. traders make profits from buy to sell or sell to buy price differences. when traders know what they should do or don't, they are basically has chance to be a profitable forex trader. while if traders has no good knowledge or competency, make profit is something impossible.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The term currency trading is used when we are trading one currencies on for another in pairs. FOREX is a global market which allows to do this. Forex allows us to trade currencies 24 hours a day and 5 days a weak except the weakends when the markets are closed. An example of currency trading would be exaning your local currency to an other one when you are moving abroad.

I agree with you, if we are trading in one particular currency against another currency, then we will call that currency trading and this type of trading is seen to be more and more popular. Currency trading is a type of trading in forex that involves the trader trading over other currencies in other to make profit from it.

Its currency trading and now I can tell you that its the type of business which we can do and see good result,

its seriously involve the buying and selling of different typr of currency pair so we first need to trade with our skills and know the currency that go higher

Its pair trading. We exchange one currency to another. For example eur/usd. If you have buy position that means you are exchanging your US dollars to euro. If you do sell then that means you are exchanging your euro to us dollars. That' why we must be confuse of the world buy and sell in forex trading. Its only coined since its use in stocks trading.

currency trading business is a form of business where it require traders to predict future of market movement. in order to make profit, traders should know whether next pattern will be bullish or bearish. traders can use fundamental or technical analysis to help them to predict future price outcome.

We need skills and knowledge to succeed from there so if you want to learn from this means then always ensure that you receive a bit mapp on how to trade and never trade with lack of patience employ patience to come and stay then learn from your mistake to earn more

Its currency trading and now I can tell you that its the type of business which we can do and see good result,

its seriously involve the buying and selling of different typr of currency pair so we first need to trade with our skills and know the currency that go higher

We actually don't do buy and sell in forex trading. We have two currencies and we exchange it. So for example in aud/usd. If we thing US dollars going to go up we exchance our australian dollars to us dollars. If we think australian dollars will going to go up so we exchange our US dollars to australian dollars. We can't do buying or selling since we are using currencies in here. You can't buy or sell currencies. You can only exchange them.

@budado, if we are not doing buying and selling in the forex market then what do we do?

When you placed an order what is it call is it not buying or selling order or pending order.

So for this reason I think all we need to succeed is the analysis and good analysis will always bring profit

That is not true forex is all about the buying and the selling of currency so who ever say its not buying and selling let him proof what we are trading here anyway am just given opinion to what I nromally do

Just commonsense my friend. Forex means foreign exchange. In short we are exchanging currency in here. We don't do buy and sell in here. We exchange one currency to another. For example eur/usd. If you have euro and you want to exchange it usd then we open buy position. If we want to exchange our  usd to eur then we open sell position. The word buy and sell is only use so that its going to be uniform to stocks trading as its in stocks trading that its first use only to be adopted by trading platforms.

It is the way that the trader understands it because the business of forex will mean different things in the ear of different people. The most important thing in here is that the trader knows what he or she is doing. Buying and selling of currency is the same thing when we say that we are exchanging currency.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually in term of currency we do exchange it from one currency to another. The supply and the demand what make the price of a currency goes up or down. I do know that its really hard to maintain and sustain our earnings in here. We really need to make sure that we can handle our trading account with good analysis. I'm so sure we can earn big.

@budado, you are arguing blindly ,when do you even start fxtrading self and can we compete by showing our trading account success?

My friend when you are exchanging one currency to that of another you are selling the base currency to another.

Or are you doing it free?

For example went to local bank and check their currency board rate what you will see is (we buy usd at so rate) and sell at this rate so stop arguring my friend

@budado, you are arguing blindly ,when do you even start fxtrading self and can we compete by showing our trading account success?

My friend when you are exchanging one currency to that of another you are selling the base currency to another.

Or are you doing it free?

For example went to local bank and check their currency board rate what you will see is (we buy usd at so rate) and sell at this rate so stop arguring my friend

Arguing blindly? Why how many forex broker site you invest in? I have 10  forex broker site join and have 20 total trading accounts right now. And have 5,000 dollars trading capital and earning 250 dollars a month on average. Now Just common sense. Do you know what exchange means? And what sell means? If you going to do buy  you are using money to buy goods. If you are selling you are selling good hoping to get paid. Now in in forex exchange what do you do? You buy other money using other money? lols. That's why we don't literally do buying and selling of currency. We only use the word buy and sell in forex trading because its coined from stocks exchange. Were we are using the word "buy" and "sell".

the currency trading mean changing the currency with other currency.the term trading currency is used when we are trading one currencies on for another in pairs.for every where a man can earn by forex from every place.the currency trading is very easy if you understand. You can trade any time like as its a 24 hours.

currency trading is form of job which need skills and ability to predict future price movement. traders gain profit from buy to sell or sell to buy price differences. if traders has no good analytical skills, difficult to them to be accurate. majority trades end up with loss than able to gain profits.

currency trading business offering decent income. however, its depend on traders ability to perform analysis and effective trade. make profit in trading easy when traders know how to read market and circumstances. but traders will get a hard time when they are don't understand how to trade in effective way.

I'm happy to have 6,880 dollars trading capital right now. I do hope to reach 7,000 dollars before the month end. All I trade right now is in aud/usd. I just want to focus in this pair. I let my gbp/usd, eur/usd and usd/chf close down and loss about 5,000 dollars. But with the help of aud/usd I already reach 6,880 dollars and I am really sure that I can reach 10,000 dollars before the year end.