Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldenoption - goldenoption.biz

hyiprank.net

I am not admin of GOLDENOPTION.BIZ

INTRODUCTION

Now we successfully online, our company is a stable participant of currency market Forex. The beginning of activity of the our company may be called 2004. The development of trading systems was begun exactly then. During quite a long period of time the set of special instruments was developed and integrated, using of which allows to speak about a qualitatively different level of service of investing in the currency market Forex.

INVESTMENT PLAN

15% Daily for 10 days (Principal Included)

PAYMENT

Manual Payment through Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Egopay

FEATURES

SSL, Anti DDOS, Unique Template, 5% Referral Comission

Well they are offering 15% for 10 days and in my opinion i think that interest rates are very high and i think you should investigate before investing in such risky program . the security certificate of the site has failed so there may be some chances of hacking or web attacks on the program that is also considered by the investors before investing in this program .

this hyip site offering 15% daily profit rate for 10 days. total profit return will be 150% and its including principal. if we left principal behind, we will found that the net profit rate is 50% only for 10 days. average daily profit rate is 5% and its still including high in my point of view. with this rate, can be sure the hyip will be difficult to maintain paying for last long.

I do not really believe in the benefits offered by the admin can be obtained by investors well, because of the benefits offered are too high and the admin will not likely be able to make big profits in just 10 days, I think investors should be aware of programs like this , because it is too high risk for losing money that we have invested

if i can say the rate still lower than 1 day short term program that usually we can see still survive for about 2-10 days, and this program actually have longer lifetime for the plan, i am sure this program will be a good program later only if admin can manage this site well, and it seems this program is good.

i really like the design of this program and i find this program very attractive, i believe the admin of this program did a good job with the design of the program but the daily return offered by the admin of the program is high and i can tell the program will not get much support from hyip monitors,though this program will pay but it will not complete it term

what a good program, it seems this program can sustain for long time, after i saw there are a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring this program. And there are a lot of investors aside from monitors that invested their money here, i think this program like a big thing right now in hyip industry.

Golden Option has been a four days old program now, this mid term project has been paying instant so far, the website is available in many versions like Russian, Chinese, French and Indonesian etc, it seems to be a popular mid term project hosted on Staminus.

Although program having status "Paying" in some monitors at this time, but I think that everything is not easy and may be it is late for investing because this site too have ran completely 9 days already and they only are about a day for completing first round but with rate is very high I'm not sure that this program can run completely new round

Golden Option is a popular mid term program that has been paying for more than a week now, it also has launched official FaceBook page where the program is getting enough promotion, as the project pays quite fast within the time frame mentioned on their site, 12 hours maximum.

Golden Option is a really golden program in the mid term category, it's been two weeks online with that the early investors could successfully complete one round with the 150% plan, that is for ten days and the second round of ten days plan is active for now, latest payment proof of twelve hours ago today can be found around.

<p> </p>

<div>Next Payment Received</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Date: 5/19/2013 6:51 AM</div>

<div>Batch: 144459880</div>

<div>From Account: U8000925 (Golden Option)</div>

<div>Amount: $6.50</div>

<div>Memo: Withdraw to hyiprank.net from goldenoption.biz</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Thank you.</div>