Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Simplytwelve - Simplytwelve.com

I'm not Admin!!!

http://www.simplytwelve.com/?ref=Incredible

468x60.gif

SimplyTwelve is a straightforward investment program which offers 2 remarkable investment plans to its members. Here at S12, you will earn an eminent ROI of 12% daily for 12 days for total return of 144% or, aggregative return of 166% after 12 days depending on your choice from one of our investment plans. To learn more about our investment plans, click here.

As we are all aware that the concept of 12x12 income really does work especially for an investment program with a will to operate honestly and offer complete transparecy to its investors when it comes to live statistics of various sorts. S12 is managed by commited and experienced administration to overcome any challenges and lead the program and all of its investors towards prosperity.

We are hosted on a DDoS protected server from KODDOS. We also operate on a licensed script with 256-bit of SSL encryption installed to ensure maximum security for SimplyTwelve. We also have an attractive 3-tier affiliate program that pays upto 12% commission from your downlines.

HYIPCraft script

DDOS protected

SSL encrypted

Ref. commissions-Up to 12%

http://www.simplytwelve.com/?ref=Incredible

The admin has mentioned that site is having ssl layer but i cant find any ssl security for this program . And have you seen the ratings page since it is a new program all the monitors are with the waiting status so its better to invest here only after seeing the monitors ratings so that you will be in a safe side . and take care of the investment period because long term investments will make you loss in this program .

i believe the daily return offered by the admin of this program is high,though the total return is high as well,i can only advise investors to stay away from this program despite the program running online for 3 days with paying status,i can tell the admin of the program is only paying investors now to attract more investors to the program before scam

Simply Twelve has been three days old and the professional design of the website is attractive, the minimum is set at $5 which is a convenient feature for investors, famous monitors like MNO have been listing this one, also monitors offering RCB also have been added, instant payment system is attractive feature as well.

Since it pays based on calender days, we can see the program growing up strong with latest investors during these days, latest payment proofs of 10th May can be found on the statistics page of latest withdrawals, latest deposits include many $5 investments recently from small investors.

site is working online awesomely.site is now new site and their invest plan made for small investor so that they can invest here and earn little profit.i hope this site will be paid their all members.i hope their invest plan safe for invest and they really come for give profit real cash>>>>>.

Well by the name of this site we can easily think understand that plan offered here is 12 days.Plans offered here are very good and from last 4 days we found this hyip as paying so on the basis of such results we can say that hyip will pay for long period of time.

This mid term program has been paying non stop instant payments for four days now, the program has implemented FaceBook page for the better promotion of the program, that is how they could collect more than $7K within just four days of launching the hyip.

Great support from the program with live chat support as well as continuous operation of the program online for five days now, with instant payments so far, they could collect about a total of $8K in deposits in total for five days, and continues to grow.

12% daily for 12 days for a total return of 144% is still an advantage that we can possibly get with either of these programs, even though the profit is high enough, but I'm sure the admin will give benefit to its investors well, if investors invest when the admin has just started running

This instant paying mid term project has recently added STP as additional payment option to venture with, here is the update from the admin !

SolidTrustPay Integrated

I am glad to announce that we have finally added SolidTrustPay as one of accepted payment methods atSimply Twelve. You can now login to your account and invest directly from SolidTrustPay.

Thank you!

Paul Wayne (AdministratorSimply Twelve).

I just hope this STP integration in their plans give only positive results without creating any new issues that can effect the stability of the program, so far payments have been automatic and it's continues to pay this instant system, for five days now which is a very good thing we can notice in here.

Popular hyip review blog, MNO has reviewed Simply Twelve and the review has been published today on their blog, Koddos protection is what makes the program escape attacks on the website, that is how the program could consistently pay for a week now, STP payments here are processed manually by the admin.