Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Get free money to trade from a good broker

Now we can test the services of this great broker for free without risking our own money initially and also with the opportunity to make profits. ICvector is offering all of us a free 10 $ to start trading and testing their high quality of services. Though we cannot withdraw this bonus we can withdraw the prfoitsmade over the bonus. There are certain conditions which are required to be fulfilled before we are entitled to this bonus. More details can be found on their site.

To visit the broker site please go to icvector

• 7 months later...

Now we can test the services of this great broker for free without risking our own money initially and also with the opportunity to make profits. ICvector is offering all of us a free 10 $ to start trading and testing their high quality of services. Though we cannot withdraw this bonus we can withdraw the prfoitsmade over the bonus. There are certain conditions which are required to be fulfilled before we are entitled to this bonus. More details can be found on their site.

Together with the broker that I use is Armada Markets,

The broker that I use also provide a 15 Eur welcome bonus to new clients who want to try the performance Armada Market, Very easy to use this welcome bonus to assess your skills in forex trading

Together with the broker that I use is Armada Markets,

The broker that I use also provide a 15 Eur welcome bonus to new clients who want to try the performance Armada Market, Very easy to use this welcome bonus to assess your skills in forex trading

same with FBS. FBS give the trader $5 cash rewards for every a new trader who open micro account.

The other advantages of FBS 

• High Recognition by international financial associations
  • Over 60 countries of presence: a constant renewal of website language versions qualified Customer Care 24/5
  • World Financial News 24/7: Expert Analysis and Market Review
  • Official representatives in all widespread social networks and forum

Trading Advantages
  • 3 types of trading accounts for traders of any professional level, Swap-free accounts
  • Minimal deposit – 5 USD
  • Floating spreads starting from 0,2 pips
  • Leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000
  • Minimal lot – 0,01
  • Market Execution: trading without requotes
  • Over 30 trading tools, Gold, Silver
  • MetaTrader4 for PC, Android, Apple -- Market depth – Level II
  • Any Expert Advisers (Robots) are allowed Any trading strategies: Scalping, Hedging, News Trading – are allowed

Funds protection
  • Segregated accounts
  • Deposit Insurance
  • Personal funds protection
  • Supervision of financial flows

Payments
  • Fast & Commission FREE
  • Wide choice of payment options
  • FBS MasterCard
  •  
Promotions
  • 5 USD Bonus to every real “Micro” account
  • Continuous promotions: 30% bonus to every deposit
  • Contest for Real Accounts: -- Super Trader
  • Contest for Demo Accounts:  FBS Pro
  • Contest for IBs – iPartner
  • Real cars for winners

The Best IB Program
  • The highest IB Commission at Forex – 2,2 pips -- 3- Level IB program
  • Multilevel IB Bonus Program
  • Free Promotional Materials for IBs

• 9 months later...

well, that's a good news for traders who want to experience trading especially for those who fear to loose own money and starting their step in forex trading field... you said $10 free bonus from icvector cannot be withdrawn? well i just read from their website inform that the bonus are withdrawable after trading for 1 lot, no fees will be charged, i just joined there acc 969773... for details you may check at icvector dot com

There are so many ways which we can start trading in the forex trading market this will always help the trader to succeed (practice well in your demo account and learn from a forum like this one then succees is what you will get that easyly)

forex is really a very tough business so you need to learn how to trade with care

• 1 month later...

It is very simple to say to get free money from a broker to trade but the problem occurs in selection of a good broker, as every broker at present offers bonuses but only 1-2% out of them have right intention while for others mainly aim to gain attention by the attractive offers but in reality they set impossible or such difficult conditions which even an expert will fail to complete, therefore i only trade with a company that has good reputation not high bonus.

I prefer to trade with OctaFX, as they have 8 USD no deposit bonus which can be used according to our style and wish. They do not force us to trade with their way instead they allow us all methods including scalping, hedging, news trading or even EAs which is very rare with any other brokers.

well it is a good thing for a broker to offer free money for one to use it and trade freely because it will helps us to trade without having any fear of us to be loosing money, when you are trading and now find out that you making it you can now add more funds on your account.

well it is a good thing for a broker to offer free money for one to use it and trade freely because it will helps us to trade without having any fear of us to be loosing money, when you are trading and now find out that you making it you can now add more funds on your account.

• 2 weeks later...

It is really easy to get free money or the no deposit bonus from various brokers, but to make profits and then to withdraw it, that is the difficult task, as 90% of the brokers put such restrictions that it is impossible for any trader to make withdraw or reach towards the chance of it, so no matter how tempting a bonus is we must look at the conditions before applying for it.

I use OctaFX 8 USD no deposit bonus where there is minor conditions which can be completed by most traders and i have been able to make over 200 USD profits from it and also withdrawn it smoothly, therefore i will suggest it to everyone especially newbies who are always looking for good offers.

• 3 weeks later...

I start trading using a free capital of the broker dnan I think trading with a free capital is very profitable for traders because of the free capital we can feel a real trading account so well that we will get the experience of trading

Not for whole cases, i mean all traders that trying to make profit also coming from someone who spend the money from theirselves, i even see that most of the traders that loss their money are traders that using free money from their broker.

When we trade with broker and using free capital, we should have skills and knowledge about forex first so that fund will make us earn profit in forex. We also can more understand about forex to make us be better in forex. As a trader, we should try to improve our skills.

When we trade with broker and using free capital, we should have skills and knowledge about forex first so that fund will make us earn profit in forex. We also can more understand about forex to make us be better in forex. As a trader, we should try to improve our skills.

Yes, no deposit bonus must be used wisely. But we also must use our own money to trade in forex. It will give us more valuable lesson. But surely, we must be ready to lose our money which we deposited in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

I think knowledge is the first what you should have before you trade using that free capital. We could get free money from broker that we want, as long as they cooperate with one forums or has big bonus for our deposit. I don't see this way as the bad way but most people that use free money when trade is a bit reckless.