Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EuroStarint - eurostarint.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Euro Star Investment & Trading Limited now offers a high yield investment programs to all individuals and corporate clients worldwide to participate in our investment opportunities, with assurance of high return on investment on every investment our clients do. The Capital or Forex Market is highly attractive for high yield investment programs and till to date, it is maintaining its position.

Plan:

EuroStar-1: 3.25% Daily for 16 Calendar Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

3.25% Daily - 152% Total Return $10 and more 3.25

EuroStar-2: 4.25% Daily for 32 Calendar Days

4.25% Daily - 236% Total Return $50 and more 4.25

EuroStar-3: 4.75% Daily for 48 Calendar Days

4.75% Daily - 328% Total Return $100 and more 4.75

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join EuroStarint here

this is just another program that will be willing to pay investors but the program will scam investors at the end of the days,the total return offered on the program is high and i can tell the program will not sustain the return offered by the admin before the program will make a run on investors investment,i guess it best to just ignore this program

Well the plan does last for 6 days and at the end of the investment period, the investors would have made a profit of 52% and the principle will be returned to the investors. But because it is returned and that it is a a short running program, there is very high chance that it can go scam right before the first round ends. The site will definitely be able to pay the interest up to the 5th day, because if it does really badly, it will just be forced to pay back using investors deposits, but won't make enough profit themselves to cover the payment for principle

When i also believe its very difficult for them to get good investment by people we've a reason for it. Their plans are incredibly good and we've no doubt into it but your minimum withdrawal is scheduled at 1$ the very undesirable act simply by admin. I signifies that a person who has expended 10$ is not able to get repayment for 3 days as a consequence of it.

3:25% daily for 16 days is an advantage that it is still possible we can get from this program well, but if we take greater advantage and with a longer time than other offerings given by the admin, I'm not sure we can get the advantage, because the admin will only provide benefits to the investors only course in the fastest time of the offer that it provides

all plan in this site offering high profit return. more than 3% and if it including principal, will become reasonable. but that make me surprised is this site offering more than 3% daily profit rate while principal back after investment contract expired. with it, I am sure the hyip will be unable to sustainable.

More than 3% will not kill anyone here, even it means higher risk but the risk is still better rather than short term program that lately become worse, but so far i think this program still has chance since this progrma is new, also i want to comment about the script that admin use, it seems legit and natural also admin use SSL so far, so we still can consider this program

Its been two weeks since the program launched and consistently paying on 3.25% daily plan so far, the advertising banner on many forums as well as monitors make the program quite popular among mid term projects, it is just $10 required to participate in this program, but the minimum to withdraw is set at $1 for all the three plans.

First news letter released from Euro Star regarding the program updates, Friend invitations, referral program as well as FaceBook page details !

Official Newsletter No. 001

Good day. We are issuing our 1st newsletter to get in touch with you and to keep you updated about our program. We are pleased to announce than one of our investment plans (3.25% daily for 16 calendar days) has been cycled today and members have received total return of 152.0%. Other two investment plans will be matured during the coming weeks.

We have introduced “Tell a Friend” page. Now, you can start making money today by just inviting your friends. Invite a Friend link can be found in Member’s Panel for easily inviting your friends and family members. All you need is to, just enter a name and email address of your friend and click on Send button. Invitation with your referral link will be immediately sent to your friend/friends. If your friend will register an account and make a deposit, you will receive the referral commission. Our multilevel Affiliate Program consists of 2 Levels. On the 1st Level you will receive 4% referral commission on every deposit made by your referrals. On the 2nd Level you will receive 2% referral commission on every deposit made by your second-level referrals.

In addition, we have introduced the facility for Internal Funds Transfer for all our members; you can now send funds internally from your EuroStar member’s panel to your friends or family members. There is 10% fee for internal funds transfer. Minimum internal transfer amount is 10$ and no limit for maximum transfer amount. You can transfer funds internally to maximum three members per day. Internal Transfer Fee is paid by sender.

Please don’t forget to share opinions about our program using our facebook page. The direct link to access the facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/EuroStarInv.

We are proud to say that it is a “REAL Investment Opportunity for REAL People!”

Thank you,

EuroStar Investment and Trading Limited.

Two level referral commission is encouraging to promote the program around, Internal fund transfer is a nice feature of the program, a good facility but the fee asked for it is 10% which is quite high and I don't think anyone use that feature paying such a huge fee and even the minimum amount is $10 required to internally transfer funds which many investors can't use it at all.