Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fixedroi - Fixedroi.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://fixedroi.biz

Fixedroi.biz is a professionally managed group of skillful traders. Our primary job is to help our members profit. We are professionals and we have developed a system that will allow you to profit handsomely. It includes defined risk and suggested money management which are both required for consistent profits and capital preservation.

PLANS:

5% hourly for 24 hours (for first 100 members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

14% daily for 15 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 12.00

Plan 3 $501 - $5,000 14.00

Calculate your profit >>

Monitoring Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 1.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 2.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 3.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://fixedroi.biz

Well apparently its a special offer that for the first 100 members or investors, the rate of interest for them is going to be 5 percent each hour for 24 hours, meaning there is a 20 percent profit, but that is too much, as it is not sustainable, even for one round I think. And also what happens after the 100 investors? what is the rate then? It makes the site much more risky if they offer so many different plans as there are loads to handle already for the admin.

the script and design used by the admin is as usual in the other site. And the program based on hourly program. the roi rates are quite high to maintain.I think this program will run for maximum 2-3 days. So its better to stay from it.

i doubt if this program will truly pay investors for 24 hours,the hourly plan is offering a high return and the admin of this program will only be paying investors for few hours to attract investors to the program,i can only advise investors to stay away from this program and invest with other better program,hit and run is not an option on this program

i doubt that too but for the second plan i think admin still has some chance to pay investors, even after some accumulation i see this program offered more than 200% profit in 15 days which i think is too much, if that is about 30 days maybe i can considered this program as middel risk program.

hyip with hourly plan is really profitable. but unfortunately mostly of them are unable to sustainable. so, if investors willing to make invest, better applies hit and run and not have plan to stay invest for long period. because potentially the investors capital will be gone only if the site decide to become scam fast.

Fixedroi can be 3 days old web site now but i believe its however safe for producing investment mainly because only 378$ put in yet that is a very small amount because hourly hyip's concentrate on. I imagine hyip will probably pay investors till that period when it is investment will probably reached to 700$+.

I am not sure if this is a good place for investors to invest, because of the benefits offered by the admin does not comply with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will never provide advantage to its investors well and admin only will run with a very short time, after which the admin will leave investors with the money they have invested in this program