Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

money-manager - money-manager.biz

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

790.png[/b]

Property is an ideal investment vehicle for people to secure their future.

Over 5 years ago, Jie Heng Tsu, Thomas Kaversky and Sean John Walkes combined their Real Estate, Financial Planning and Finance Broking experience and established a firm to assist customers in becoming financially independent.

You are a busy business owner? and need someone to do all the work for you. We have helped hundreds of small and medium business owners who are investing in property to secure their financial future. We provide you with all the relevant numbers and details to put your mind at ease. If you are interested in property investment, open register page today to find out how you can benefit.

Our approach to Property Sourcing

We search for properties throughout Australia with reliable rental returns and superior capital growth, selecting only those that meet our strict criteria, and are located in major Australian capital cities. We know you want good returns so we employ strict selection criteria to match your plan. Our number one priority is that your property has a strong potential for capital growth with a solid rental income. We look specifically for properties that perform. A Future Priorities selected property is a property with significant tax benefits, to help maintain your cash-flow for your next purchase, located in a growth suburb with proven rental returns.

We only source properties at real market prices in emerging and growth suburbs. We'll show you dependable and independent third party research from proven sources, including RESIDEX™, Australian Bureau of Statistics, BIS Shrapnel and the Real Estate Institute of Australia, to help you make a sound decision and dismiss any spin and marketing hype.

SMSF Investors

We've helped over a thousand FP Members recently set up and invest in property with Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF). Allmost investors are often confused about the process, or think it will be complex to set up & purchase property. Future Priorities have $100K (can be combined with FP members) in Super and looking for another way to boost or start a property portfolio - as well as take control of their own Super. FP can help you with SMSF investing.

Greater Returns, Greater Control. Future Priorities are realising the many benefits of taking control of their own Super, particularly after the volatility, unsatisfactory returns & high management fees experienced with managed or retail funds.

Plans:

120% After 1 Day (Principal Inclued)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $250 106.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 108.00

Plan 3 $501 - $750 110.00

Plan 4 $751 - $1,000 112.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $2,000 120.00

370% After 3 Day (Principal Included)

Plan 1 $10 - $250 325.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 331.00

Plan 3 $501 - $750 337.00

Plan 4 $751 - $1,000 343.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $2,000 370.00

800% After 7 Day (Principal Included)

Plan 1 $50 - $250 765.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 770.00

Plan 3 $501 - $750 775.00

Plan 4 $751 - $1,000 780.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $2,000 800.00

2000% After 15 Day (Principal Included)

Plan 1 $100 - $250 1650.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 1700.00

Plan 3 $501 - $750 1750.00

Plan 4 $751 - $1,000 1800.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $2,000 2000.00

Accept : LR, PM

Min $1

Join Here

what a new program, the script seems similiar just like goldcoder script and also the template that admin use maybe something that admin created from scratch or bought from HYIP template seller, and i never see any site that have the same template like this site. 6% profit seems big but if we can take the right timing we can get more bucks here.

what a new program, the script seems similiar just like goldcoder script and also the template that admin use maybe something that admin created from scratch or bought from HYIP template seller, and i never see any site that have the same template like this site. 6% profit seems big but if we can take the right timing we can get more bucks here.

well if i understand you properly,i believe right timing will be now,but the program is not doing with support from hyip monitors and i think investors need to take that into consideration before investing with this program.i can only advise investors to forget this program before the admin might just pay few investors and not pay other and that will cause confusion among investors

all plan in this hyip site designed for short term duration and investors will get higher profit return if decide to invest with higher amount of money. but before investors do that, better understand with the fact that this hyip site potentially will scam fast. so, decide to invest with high amount of money is very risky.

Well i'm totally baffled regarding fresh hyip sites because they're paying the member on those days when currency trading markets are generally closed. Now look at this hyip they have paid many members right now while we know that today is weekend and market seriously isn't operating. It only proves that they're not carrying out any trade just here to get funds and do frauds.

I think this program is not a good enough place for investors to invest, because of all the benefits offered by the admin does not correspond to the time required to make the profit, and I saw the admin had run for 4 days and already there is a total deposit of $ 4,396.50 on the program, will remain [i admin just give payments to its investors only in the amount of $ 874.64, and I'm sure the admin will not give payments to all investors well

well i guess admin can now close the thread of this program,i have check with this program now and i have seen that the program has stop paying investors,the program was actually offering a high return to investors and i wasn't surprise the program has stop paying investors,am only hoping investors did not invest big on this program.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/money-manager.biz

all plan in this hyip site designed for short term duration and investors will get higher profit return if decide to invest with higher amount of money. but before investors do that, better understand with the fact that this hyip site potentially will scam fast. so, decide to invest with high amount of money is very risky.

Exactly we can see the RoI offered by this HYIP is high. Even this new HYIP offers the extreme investment plans. It sounds like a scam program already. Because there is no way and no business in this world can give the offer as high as on this HYIP. It is better to skip this HYIP, and not to invest here