Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profbank - Profbank.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://profbank.net

ProfBank, a private investment company found in February, 2007 by an experienced and professional management group, provides investment products and service all over the world. After years of successful partnership with some investment companies and working offline with private investors we finally decided to launch our private online investment platform on 2013. As a specialty manager, we've adopted a comprehensive approach that delivers tailored investment programs aimed carrying out all direct investment operations for its own benefit and the benefit of our clients. ProfBank gives you flexibility along with a disciplined approach to investment so that we meet our goal of generating risk-adjusted along with high rates of return.

PLANS:

plans.jpg

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://profbank.net

i believe this program is still on pre-lauch as the program has not started business yet,though the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very sustainable but i kinda think the total return offered by the end of 30 days on the program is kinda high and the program might not last online for long.moreover the program is not secured.

I am not so sure this program is a good place for investors to invest, because of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and did not quite fit with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to its investors with good

but iam sure that this program is still paying for the investors,because we can see many hyip monitors are added in the rate us page and all most there rae in paying status,so i will try to invest some amount t into this program for firs plan which get more commission and i hope after getting the payment i will surely post the payment profs in this thread

all plan in this hyip site offering reasonable profit rate for long term duration. but if investors decide to spend higher amount to make invest, have opportunity to get higher profit return. but because the site still not proven paying consistently for long period, if investors interested to make invest, better keep spend in minimum amount only.

@saibaba: this program right now listed in some hyip monitors and also i see that few hyip monitors already get paid from this program so far i don't see anything that will make this site as bad site but from my point of view, this kind of program will have higher chance to survive and pay investors.

Well we are able to see they have added medium expression and also long lasting programs in their web . i actually don't think people should require to to produce purchase right here because they haven't safety towards the accounts and also Statistics are missing.Another factor is always that admin is actually from Russia that's the key reason that people are not ready to make investments here.