Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elite Fund Team Cycler- www.elitefundteam.com/cycler

i was happy injection was done massively yesterday at lane $1, soon i hope injection will be done at lane $10 coz it was the only lane where injection haven't been done yet. :D

I am always excited for the next injection here in EFT.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time i have been lucky in money cycler thing. Receive 20.40 dollars to my account and re-invested 6.6 dollars in the one dollar line.

My payment proof.

03/05/2011 07:42 56 batch 579488 U4598103 (EliteFundTea...)+ $20.40 $0.21 $hide

thank you so much elitefundteam groups.!

I won $5 from 10000 entry contest of the cycler..

Admin is really great. Fincoder helped me win that 10000 entry, so I asked admin to split the prize to me $3 and fincoder $2 , but then Amdin said NO!

He decided to give us both $5, and I really thanked admin. he is really great! Alex is really kind and great admin!

I was in the same line too,i thought i will win,when all of a sudden,i saw that the line has been purchase to 10001 positions.Well,Congrat for winning,and congrat to fincoder too.

thanks mate, I think we were just quick in purchasing the 10000 entry in EFT cycler .:D hahaha

Well' i think admin will make again contest so we can just watch and better luck next time.:D

I cycled a one dollar spot and heres my cashout paid via LR, I still have almost 90.00 dollar in the cycle, and im comfortable with them there too:)

Payment recieved via LR

Date: 03/07/2011 16:05

Batch: 56714460

From Account: U4598103 (EliteFundTea...)

Amount: $1.50

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account(khai28):

Date: 3/10/2011 5:32 AM

Batch: 56904024

From Account: U4598103 (EliteFundTeamCycler)

Amount: $19.00

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed.

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------

Dear Karen,

You have received a payment to your account (khai28):

Date: 3/10/2011 5:30 AM

Batch: 56903924

Amount: $7.10

Memo: Withdrawal request at EliteFundTeam Money Cycler with a Revenue Share completed.

www.elitefundteam.com

Thank you.

After long time of waiting some lines have bed injected and cycled, it is only a few though, it should be done faster so people will always want to go for it. All the lines are gradually crossing the 30daysp mark and most have done.

well, I have noticed few are getting their money doubled through this EFT cycler,

no matter if the waiting period is less or more depending on their amounts invested,

seeing their last 10 users cycled yesterday, $15 spots was bought by five users,

it seems the more amount used in cycler, the faster we can receive it doubled even in few minutes.

@archu7: yeah , actually when this cycler was just newly launched I earned much faster than any other site. I started with $18 after 5 hours it became $54 and after 24 hours its bigger , getting bigger until now I got huge some of my shares there ;)

I hope $50 will move still and so that I can get my $50 shares to be cycled also.:D

15dollars spot? Are you going to say 10dollars spot? That will yield 15dollars in return?

I wish i have bought a 10dollars spot, the one dollar line is going so slow, i wonder why it is taken almost a month to get your money back.

Cycler 2 in on its way maybe to be launched and I am excited for this one since force reinvestment in implemented so the cycler will surely sustain well and will last long. will not die and members will all be happy, not just big sharks who just hit big amount and run :)

EliteFundTeam MoneyCycler Admin's News Letter Update 7:12 PM GMT + 8

Money Cycler 2 Page !

Dear members,

We are proud to announce one of our next steps!

Well, the cycler seems to be pretty slow lately and most of the people are only waiting only for our revenue share injections.

And when we do them - most of the people don`t actually care about others and just withdraw all profits, making it more slow.

Well, I was expecting that, so here we are with another surprise -

Money Cycler 2 page !

The money cycler 2 page will be based on the same 150 % system, however it will work a bit different ;)

We will add only 1 LINE for now - and it will be $0.50 line! Admin fee will be same - 10 % ( $0.50 share will cost $0.55 ).

Everyone can afford it so this is a PERFECT opportunity to invite your friends!

There will be a few modifications and limits ( some limits will be connected to cycler 1 page to balance it out more ;) ) :

* A Forced Auto Reinvest Option.

Means, when your share is cycled out 100 % will be automatically REINVESTED and added to the bottom of the list. 50 % will be added to the account balance and it will be available to withdraw or reinvest more.

* A limit per 5 ACTIVE shares for 1 person.

This will prevent the abuse of the cycler, preventing one or few people to get profits fast.

* Ability to break this limit of active shares.

To break this this limit per active shares, person will need to buy shares in cycler 1 page ;)

Well, in this way people will show their real face. Those who don`t want to break the limit are just simply there because of fast profit and actually don`t care about others and whole community ;)

* A Revenue Share injections will work DIFFERENT!

In money cycler 2 page, we WILL NOT do injections often. However, they will work different since there is auto reinvest option.

I don`t want to reveal how injections will work yet - well, thats another surprise ;)

What is purpose of Money Cycler 2 page?

The Money Cycler 2 page will work as "relief" for Money Cycler 1 page.

Here, you will see the POWER of REINVESTING and TEAMWORK!

You will also see the POWER of REFERRING - since there are limits of active shares, the more people you invite in - the FASTER you will get your profits. And since there is auto reinvest option, your cycled position will push UP your friends positions, making them experiencing profits faster!

There are few more things behind, but I`m not also going to reveal them. You will realize them in the future and this is just a small strike back to people who are making the things harder ;)

The only thing I can say is that people who are with us and understand the real concept of the cycler will be rewarded with MORE profits ;)

We have completed the building of cycler 2 page already and it will most likely START within next 48 hours.

We just need to test the limits above and its ready to launch!

So stay tuned to this thread ;)

After we launch it, we will finally start with a programming of AlertPay account balance and when we finish it - we will announce the estimated waiting time for AlertPay. After AlertPay, we will start to monetize the cycler to make more money, to increase our revenue share injections and making them MORE POWERFULL!

If you have ANY questions/concerns regarding Money Cycler 2 page - feel free to post them in this thread :)

Best regards,

Alex

Date: 3/20/2011 3:06 PM

Batch: 57612780

Amount: $1.00

Thank you.

=======================================================================

Date: 3/23/2011 5:38 PM

Batch: 57859470

Amount: $0.40

Thank you.

===========================================================================