Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Positive Surf - positivesurf.com

keuss

New Autosurf Site.

Plans:

Free members earn referral commission 3%.

Silver membership

Earn 144%(12 x 12%) rebates in 12 days - Min upgrade is $7.00

Gold membership

Earn 150%(12 x 12.5%) rebates in 12 days - Min upgrade is $350.00

It pays 3 times for Silver and 4 times for Gold in 12 days.

Manual payment

AP, LR, PM, STP

To The Site For More Information.

It's a pain in neck to cash out with a plan since you only cashout 3 times in 12 days span for Silver membership.

3 times in 12 days doesn't change even if you upgrade again on the middle of a cycle.

It'll require some planning if anyone play in this site. Good cashout planning could make players little safer at the end, particularly if anyone play multiple rounds.

I received a email today from an unknown person explaining about this site and asking me to join

Dear luci1209,

My name is Jorgen and I want to present you PositiveSurf.com

http://www.positivesurf.com

PositiveSurf.com is the right place if you want to earn money online. It was opened with the aim to bring back autosurf success and profitability back in the industry.If you are looking for ways to advertise your website, facebook profile, blog or affiliated sites and also earn money online then PositiveSurf is definitely for you.

You will be paid 12% of your ad packs level for 12 days making a total of 144% profit on Silver accounts. Gold accounts will get you an impressive 12.5% for 12 days in a total of 150% profit. It takes no more than 5 minutes a day to view the ads.

PositiveSurf.com accepts AlertPay, LibertyReserve, SolidTrustPay and PerfectMoney. The maximum upgrade amount is $7,000 and the min only $7. Over 450 members joined since launch, 5 days ago and we paid to members over $1000 in advertising rebates.

Try us and let us know your opinion in the forum. I'd love to hear it.

Jorgen

PositiveSurf.com

Heard that yesterday the site uder DDOS attack?? so everything is already back to normal??

already running for 6 days and needed about 9 days to BEP here.. I hope I'm not too late :D

friend can you access the site today? I saw payment proofs in other forum on this one this morning, it's been 5 hours have passed already but still I couldn't access the site. I really hate it when this things happen as it makes me worried about my investment.

Until now I wasn't able to access the site, I tried it using proxy and send support ticket as even using proxy I still get an error in surfing, anyway good that they have replied to my ticket here it is:

Ticket subject: Can't access the site

Hello,

we are sorry for the inconvenience, we had sustained a heavy DDOS attack and that might be the cause you could not access the site. Meantime we managed to mitigate the attack and now you should not have any problems. Don\'t worry about loosing a day of surfing, the system automatically adds a new day every time you miss surfing.

Thank you for your understanding

Best regards

To check the status of your ticket please log in to your PositiveSurf account at http://positivesurf.com/

Thanks

Positive Surf News Update From the admin.

Hope you have a great weekend. It's time for a referral contest. The prizes are as follows:

1) $100 cash in your favorite payment processor for Highest Value of Upgrades from your Downline (the user that referred members which upgraded most)

2) $50 cash in your favorite payment processor for Most Registered Referrals (doesn t matter if they are upgraded or not)

3) $25 upgrade in PositiveSurf for 2nd Highest Value of Upgrades from your downline

4) $15 upgrade in PositiveSurf for 2nd Most Registered Referrals

Remember that multiple signups aren't allowed and we will be checking for duplicate IPs, browser agents and so on. Do not try to cheat as this will resut in permanent account ban.

The contest will start January 16 2011 and will end on January 21 2011 at midnight, server time.

Our script automatically tracks all this informations so you may see the referral contest top in real time. Access >> Referral Contests << (3rd links column, 2nd position) link inside your member area.

Happy promoting,

PositiveSurf Administration

PositiveSurf Update from the admin

I hope you had a great weekend. Here at PositiveSurf office we are working around the clock to offer you a great surfing experience and implementing new features.

Few hours ago we crossed 1000 members mark. That was accomplished in only 9 days which is really great and I have to thank you for promoting PositiveSurf to friends, family or mates from work.

If you are not aware of our referrals contest check the news page and you will get updated. 1st place is rewarded with $100 in cash so you better hurry up and build your downline.

This week we will continue our advertising campaign so you will see our banners or reviews on some reputable blogs and monitors.

That's all for now,

PositiveSurf Administrator

I just hope they can surpass the performance of surefiresurf which is up until now and the only survivor for December's craze, anyways I am waiting for my 2nd payout here, it's been passed 6 hours since my request. I hope they can make the payment faster.

I'm so excited for tomorrow as it is my 13th day and that means I can have my 4th cashout here, well what I want this site is to improve the processing of their payments, based on my experienced and the others as well it took a long time for them to process it.

It's offline and I don't expect it's coming back with massive pending payouts.

Everyone knows there will be massive exodus even if it's coming back and clear the pending queue.

Going for the second round was a mistake, but luckily came out with few dollars gain.

@memoney

It depends on the site.

You lose the day's worth of payment or you get extended another day.

They are still very new and yet they already have this problem, I thought they would last for a long time because of their unique cashout rules, today I thought I could cashout my $11 here but I am losing hope already because of the complaints I've read.

• 3 weeks later...

this is the first time that i see this site but it seems very interesting, even for the free acount it have ver interesting offers as 100 credits at signup and every month as bonuses. also i realy like the minumpayout what is only $1. but i want to ask if there anyone got paid from this site? the payment option is many AP, LR, PM, STP but it is not instant and this is bad, I like the short term invesment in this site that is only 12 days to get your money back with your earnnings.