Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

capitalfund--capital-fund.net

showrov1993

i am not admin...

Select a plan:

34% HOURLY FOR 4 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%) Plan 1 $1 - $15 28.00 Plan 2 $16 - $60 29.00 Plan 3 $61 - $200 30.00 Plan 4 $201 - $500 31.00 Plan 5 $501 - $1,000 32.00 Plan 6 $1,001 - $30,000 34.00 Calculate your profit >>

121% HOURLY FOR 1 HOUR - INSTANT PAYMENT Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%) Plan 1 $40 - $150 111.00 Plan 2 $151 - $500 116.00 Plan 3 $501 - $30,000 121.00 Calculate your profit >>

http://capital-fund.net/?ref=showrov1993

we can see the admin only offer advantages with the longest time for 4 hours and I think the admin will only run up to 4 hours, after which the admin will stop payment will be given to the investors and I think this program is not a safe place to invest for investors

we can see the admin only offer advantages with the longest time for 4 hours and I think the admin will only run up to 4 hours, after which the admin will stop payment will be given to the investors and I think this program is not a safe place to invest for investors

i totally agree with you mate,the program is not safe for anybody to invest especially now that the program has being running online for a day now.i can tell the hourly program will have being scam by now,even though hyip monitors still have the program listed with paying status,the best for investors is to just look for other better program

I like if the site offering low and affordable minimum invest. it mean, small investors have opportunity to make profit even though invest with low amount of money. but, I don't like with the plan because explain that they potentially won't able to sustainable. yes, high profit return in hourly period kind of risky plan.

I am not sure if this program can sustain for long time, we all can look at their plans, the rate that admin offered for each plans are unreasonable, how could it be a program can produce so much profit for investors just in short time? i think this program has higher chance to scam investors.