Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

rubiconinvestpro - rubiconinvestpro.com

I am not admin :

Welcome to Rubicon Invest Pro. We are an advertising website where you can greatly increase the traffic flow to your own websites by purchasing ad shares. You will receive advertising credits on all of your purchases and you will also earn money on a percentage daily basis depending on the number of active ad shares that you have available at any time.

Plans :

1.5% daily for 100 days

Accept : LR\STP

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Name Server: PAUL.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Name Server: ZARA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM

Updated Date: 06-apr-2013

Creation Date: 17-aug-2012

Expiration Date: 17-aug-2013

JOIN HERE ==>

I really like the long-term investment program like this, because it just gives the admin course offerings to make profits for investors and I believe this program is a very good place for investors to invest, because the benefits will we get a great fit with the time needed to make such gains

the daily return offered by the admin of this program is very sustainable and reasonable,i believe the program has worth it takes to pay investors but i think the admin of this program should add security to this program to make the program a better place for investors to invest.i wonder what will happen to investors account when hacker attack the program

the site offering reasonable profit rate for long term plan duration. its explain that possibility the site will able to maintain paying for long period. but better investors not rush to make invest decision and take wait and see approach first. the purpose is to know whether the site able to make consistently paying or not.

@standard: yeah this program offered nice rate for investors, and i am sure with the rate that they offered like this program can stay or keep paying investors for quite long time, and if admin really have skill to manage investors funds, it will become one of the hottest program that keep paying.

• 2 weeks later...

Paying, thanks!

Date : 2013-05-02 15:05:43

From/To Account : U2679801 (Rubicon Invest Pro)

Amount : 5.40

Currency : usd

Batch : 142382035

Memo : Hello, you have just received a payment from Rubicon Invest Pro.

Best Regards!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

Hosting provider is Cloud Flare, and Rubicon has been paying for three weeks now, this program has been making fast payments almost instant all the time, affiliate program of 5% commission can be earned from this program, minimum of $10 is required to participate in this investment plan.

Text and banner advertisements can be purchased in order to earn daily commissions on investments, which is a nice deal, also we can earn from referral purchases as well, there is a separate section in the program, called proofs where we can find out the last few transactions of cash outs from the program.